Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.

Go down 
+12
5p4rX
2easy
jungwoo222
Xclusive
Quiksilver
Ecko_-
Vondom
impartial I (Daniel)
deist
k0ja
death1*8*7
Evylgirl
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Quiksilver wrote:
haha...it's about time. i think he needs to die...or something. i thought they really should have stopped 3 seasons ago. haha. but this season is pretty good. if they continue 24, they should make jack die...and then have the fbi agent who is in custody take over as the main character (forgot her name)...i think she's the only one willing to do what's necessary, kind of like jack-ish...and she's kind of hot

lol ya she is :] She's pretty much perfect, but Jack has died so many times! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:32 pm

haha...true that. but i bet the series is done after this. unless they try to hint to another season of 24 in the last episode. but, they didn't do that last season. they just sent him away. haha...oh well.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Gratz hope to meet you soon[b]
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:26 am

jungwoo222 wrote:
Gratz hope to meet you soon[b]

Still haven't met you!~ where are you?
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 pm

oh~~~ i dont have an acc yet cuz my cuz hacked mine and yea...~~~So since vaughn is nice he gunn aget me one soon
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 am

congrats =)
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:29 am

AmazingHyzer wrote:
congrats =)

Thank you!~ :]
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:56 am

congratulationsss. ima make a rap for you alright dj spin that shit.

evil girl, u got accepted, u didnt get nexted, yahhh what what!!! hhahaha good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3