Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)

Go down 
+10
Vondom
Xclusive
k0ja
deist
Irish
*Corky*
Ecko_-
Quiksilver
death1*8*7
SKIN
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SKIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
SKIN

ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Infomation About Me
Name: Chris Knapp
Cs Name:$KIN
Do you own a mic? hells ya!!
Steam ID: uhh....STEAM_0:1:17474746
Hobbies: Golf, Cs, Cow tipping, uhh 4wheelin, beezies
Job: Homeless guy with a wicked cool sign... HAHA JK Carpenter
Are you Able to Donate? yes $5/month

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: When my sister AKA *Corky* did Smile i love her she is the best sister in the world MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA (she made me type that):\
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: Cuz everyone's KICKASS!!! and WICKED FUN TO PLAY WITH... no u pervert, in cs... LOUD NOISES!!!!!
How often do you play CS?: YES!!! often.
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: It was me on the grassy knoll. and i am deepthroat (the dude who narked on nixon). OH and i build stuff... oh ya and I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO BE PUBMASTER!!!HAHAHAHA thats right rawful, ecko, and oregun, im talkin to you.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:07 pm

no thx we got enuf Knapp in the clan for now, lol jp gl "pubmaster"
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:14 pm

haha. played with you a lot. pretty cool guy.
good luck and stay active
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:43 pm

hes the pub master he has to get in lol gl skin
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:14 pm

fuck no he is a douche. say no and i will give you 1 dollar. paypal. jk no he is good but i taught him everything he knows i am just a bit rusty. and i was in a horrible plane crash that left me stranded on an island with people i dont know when i was coming back from an african safari and fought a lion bare handed. my hands arent the same anymore. very sad story. and so...not...true... lol Smile
i say yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Irish

Irish

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:48 am

ummmmm, skins my hero skin > corky
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 pm

we need someone that has 747474 in their steam id
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:22 pm

deist wrote:
we need someone that has 747474 in their steam id

hah, whoa. that would be trippy
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 am

i say he has to get it on with deist's grandmother first b4 he can get accepted, and since ur a carpenter make a jag sign and post it in front of ur house take a pic of it and post it on the forum. that would be a real plus plus to u being accepted
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 am

deist's grandma has got it goin on
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 pm

my grandma took a bong hit like 4 years ago
Back to top Go down
Xclusive
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Xclusive

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 pm

u gotta let this guy in cool as dude pluz im always owning him soi feel bad for him LET HIM IN HE SUCKS LOL JP ur A O K
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 pm

hes the devil.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 pm

hes White
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:04 am

okay so hes the white devil... and ya hes white he looks like me but with short hair and not as pretty Smile lol heres a pic of him

ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) Chrisn10
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 am

SUCK IT IN!!! HAHAHAHA <3 Skin
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 pm

hes buff n whatnot.
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:42 am

hes getting restless lol is he in or not Smile
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:55 pm

guys let me know i think the tag would look sick.....
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:01 pm

lol, you are insistent.

Patience.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:11 pm

he has a very good chance at getting in, just were trying to slow down on accepting ppl, and trying to get the servers payed for.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

how about i 1v1 if he beats me to 25 kills hes in ? .....
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:48 pm

I can tell you want him in.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Only if he has no deaths.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:57 pm

well he would go 0-25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)   ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN) Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED THE BEST APP EVER!!! ($KIN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next