Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.

Go down 
+12
5p4rX
2easy
jungwoo222
Xclusive
Quiksilver
Ecko_-
Vondom
impartial I (Daniel)
deist
k0ja
death1*8*7
Evylgirl
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:09 am

Infomation About Me
Name: Tamara Burrows
Cs Name: Evylgirl Twisted Evil
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2128898
Hobbies: Counter-Strike, Left for Dead, anime, poker (Full Tilt represent!) and guitar.
Job: You're competitor WinCo! &heats;
Are you Able to Donate? I am not able to at the moment.

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining

How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: Probably 4-5 months ago, but more often recently.
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: Reminds me of one of my first pub clans about 8 years ago:!: Most everyone is friendly and it's a fun server to play in.
How often do you play CS?: When I'm not working, playing left for dead, or poker ... lol.
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: Uhm ... I have two cats, Xander Cruz and Xerxes, lolz! I love to lan and meet people online. mIRC is my only chat program and I fail at forums, lol!

Last edited by Evylgirl on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 am

played with her, see her in the server enuf. she also scrimmed with us one time that i was there. her team owned us in a scrim today. ummm other then that GL
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 am

mIRC your only chat program? lol. GL on app
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Yep ... I've been using it for a few years ... I'll get on msn if someone makes me get on it that needs to send me something ... I also obviously use steam, but ya ... I was sleepy haha :]
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm

this girls says LOLUMAD like she is tight denied
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 pm

deiest just cuz she owned us in a scrim dont mean we gotta denie her. unless u got other reasons to.
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:06 pm

lol she is tight. She's a girl with CAL-M skills. Although there is a bit of a cocky CS ego that comes along with her, I don't see any other reason. It's not too bad. I'm sure she would be good at spotting wallers in the pub especially when she gets the ESP. I say yes, just try and tone down on the whole CS trademark asshole catch phrases like "get even" or "lolumad".
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 pm

im fine with her she is nice to me so i say yes ..and she got skillz not as much as i do though but she got game Razz good luck glad u applied
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Nah she was 4th on her team and i was the only person witha positive record on my team?
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm

gl on the app
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm

hahaha.dude, yeah this girl is tight. she's got my vote.
good luck, though i don't think you need it
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:23 pm

deist wrote:
Nah she was 4th on her team and i was the only person witha positive record on my team?

I was on the top on my team. Also, the lolumad thing was because he was sitting there saying he was going to kick my ass in real life and telling me that dogs and black people are better than woman ... It was just a phrase cuz he was PMSing all over a private message to me after a scrim. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 pm

impartial I (Daniel) wrote:
Although there is a bit of a cocky CS ego that comes along with her, I don't see any other reason.

I didn't know I was cocky or that I had an ego ... I know I'm like that around you sometimes cuz you always say stuff on me being good and it makes me feel like I really am ... but I'm not good.
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 pm

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm

u may not be good but ur kinda cute Razz........ i am single name is vaughn i like long walks on the beach cheap ass dinners and would let u play disc golf with me in the dark ...
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Vondom wrote:
u may not be good but ur kinda cute Razz........ i am single name is vaughn i like long walks on the beach cheap ass dinners and would let u play disc golf with me in the dark ...

I'm amazing sh! ^^
Back to top Go down
Xclusive
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Xclusive

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 pm

i dont know guys she said that everygirl cheats and shes a girl
she most be a cheater
lol jp shes real good hope u get in
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Xclusive wrote:
i dont know guys she said that everygirl cheats and shes a girl
she most be a cheater
lol jp shes real good hope u get in

haha I said a lot of girls cheat Razz Definitely didn't say all ^^ <3 thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:48 pm

so like u wana date or somthing Razz
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 pm

xD hahahha nice to meet u on fourms hopefully ill meet u in game aight
Back to top Go down
2easy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
2easy

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 am

yea but she's EVIL and she is mean to me =(
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:52 am

vondom, just give up fool. it ain't gonna happen
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am

lol vauhn you should try posting an add on Adult Friend Finder, you'd have better luck than on cs forums
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 am

Sorry Vondom lol <3!~?
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 pm

yea im to goodlookin i understand . ... i couldnt handle my good looks its kewl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.   ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App. Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED Evylgirl's App.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next