Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing Different Maps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CanIJoinYourClan?

Playing Different Maps Empty
PostSubject: Playing Different Maps   Playing Different Maps EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else getting a lil tired of just playing dust 2 all the time. I'd like to see some nuke or inferno, those maps are actually pretty popular
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Playing Different Maps   Playing Different Maps EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Haha, I'm just fine playing dust2. There is a map vote near the end, so it seems when everyone chooses extend 15 mins that we are fine with it also. :p. But we will change maps if you ask in game.
Back to top Go down
CanIJoinYourClan?

PostSubject: Re: Playing Different Maps   Playing Different Maps EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Sometimes you just gotta try new things ya know
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Playing Different Maps   Playing Different Maps EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:25 pm

I have tried other maps, we all have. I just like dust2 the best thats all.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

PostSubject: Re: Playing Different Maps   Playing Different Maps EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 am

Dust 2 is fine with me but I can agree with you it does get a little boring, in the end I normaly vote to play Nuke its my favourite map, I just like how it feels like half-life. (uses same textures)
then again what ever hapend to plain old dust, no one plays that map anymore. SO CLASSIC! afro
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: Playing Different Maps   Playing Different Maps EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:12 pm

ANY ADMIN CAN CHANGE A MAP JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW! BUT YES THERE IS A BUT, BUT IF THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE SERVER PLEASE DO A MAP *VOTE* THIS WAY THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY! DUST2 IS JUST OUR DEFAULT MAP I GUESS U CAN SAY AND MOST OF THE MEMBERS ENJOY PLAYING BUT IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT MAP THEN CHANGE IT! I JUST WANT THE SERVER POPULATED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Different Maps   Playing Different Maps Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Different Maps
Page 1 of 1