Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How long have you been playing counter-strike for?

Go down 
+9
Irish
Vondom
smokingbLuntz
AmazingHyzer
Quiksilver
death1*8*7
Litsys
impartial I (Daniel)
Mas Ter Mind
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mas Ter Mind
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Mas Ter Mind

How long have you been playing counter-strike for? Empty
PostSubject: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:23 pm

I've been playing on and off for 5 years. I started playing competitive and joined CAL like 2 years ago. I've played 2 seasons of CAL. Its been fun and I'm hoping to play competitive cs with this clan too!

How long have you been playing cs for??
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:46 pm

On and off since around 2000 or 2001
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:53 pm

I started like 5 years ago, but my account was hacked and then I didn't play until last year.. Sad
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:17 pm

i was born with a CD key for CS
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:34 pm

I've played for 9 years on and off. (mainly off, probably 4 years total) I played with a few CAL clans. One was CAL-O, another CAL-M, and for a short while I ringed for my friend's clan in CAL-I. I play CS for fun of course, but I always go for self-improvement and am hoping to hone my skills well enough to join jfs or a less skilled subclan that epi wants to make.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:28 pm

well ive been playing 2 yrs on and off. was using my friends account till i got my own about a month or two ago.
Back to top Go down
smokingbLuntz
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
Inactive/Admin Suspended.

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 pm

ive played for like a year and a half bounce
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 pm

2 days ..........
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:15 pm

lies.
Back to top Go down
Irish

Irish

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:02 am

long time, atleast 4 years on this account if not more
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:19 am

On and off since my freshman year of college, so...about 3 years.
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:33 pm

dec 2003, been cal-o,im,m bunch of other leagues, i once won $500 in a GGL tournament
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:43 pm

alright ill be honest 1 week
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:05 pm

vondom is only saying this because he is trying to make himself feel better when he starts sucking... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 pm

im clearly elite i am just tellin u guys the truth
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Yea, I'll just guess you've had yours a year and a half..
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 pm

no really only had it 1 weeks or maybe 5 years i dont know
Back to top Go down
MaD_SheF
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 pm

i started in feb of 2001, so thats 8 years. had a year where i didnt play a whole lot, but i never stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:30 pm

What's Counter-Strike? I really kill people ... It's Not Just a Game in my world! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing counter-strike for?   How long have you been playing counter-strike for? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long have you been playing counter-strike for?
Page 1 of 1