Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downy Getting Kicked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Downy Getting Kicked Empty
PostSubject: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:10 pm

5-26-09 | 2:06 Pm Pacific.

I keep getting kicked, its most likely starscream... can someone please take his/her/it's admin away.

The new pub, dont remember the I.P.

about 40 mins before hand, kid was using a shield, i asked to stop because ppl were complaining, he did not, so i called him a fag..... since i wont admin abuse against other admins. i then left the server, i rejoined 40 mins later and am gettnig kicked.
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:12 pm

tried joining again at 2:10 pm pacific, and am still getting kicked by him... caleh and daz are in the server and witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:20 pm

After caleh, and daz asked him to stop, and he did not, i banned him... 2:19 pm pacific time.
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:20 pm

I was in the server along with daz the whole time and starscream admitted that he was kcicking downy because downy "disrespected him".

xC .daz * : admin abuse

[J.A.G] StarScream`** : not really he was derespecting me

[J.A.G] StarScream`** : so i have all the right too

Posted right from the server.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:26 pm

technically, you cannot kick or ban or do anything to someone thats in the clan, only under certain circumstances. report it to a 4 or 5 star admin of whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm

hmm, considering the circumstances, i feel i was within my rights, and i messaged death about the situation
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:48 pm

yeah i know those were grounds for banning i wouldve done it too
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:55 am

Im not against the ban ... He will be UNBANNED and talked to about Kicking and Kicking, The first Kick was ok but the continuation of kicking was UNCALLED for!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downy Getting Kicked   Downy Getting Kicked Empty

Back to top Go down

Downy Getting Kicked
Page 1 of 1