Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So today kicked my fucking ass.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PiNk*yOsHii

PiNk*yOsHii

So today kicked my fucking ass. Empty
PostSubject: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:46 pm

I had to fabricate chicken, duck, turkey, fish, and pork tenderloin.
On top of cooking and dropping / making stock.

For those of you who don't know what fabrication is, it's pretty much getting a whole chicken or duck etc.. and cutting all the meat possible off of it with a certain technique. We have to memorize all the cuts, names, sizes, etc.. It's so lovely gutting fish from the poop shoot to the mouth and pulling out all it's insides!! YAY!!

Not only that, but cutting duck is even more fun!! Sticking your hands inside of it and pulling out it's organs like, heart, liver, pancreas and all that good stuff! Not to mention all the fat that's on it so I had to cut and render all that stuff too!!! WHOO!! Then dropping the chicken stock and making mushroom risotto along with port wine sauce and marsala!! AND FLAMBEING! HUYYYY!! What a wonderful day at school!!! WHOO HOO!! I love it..

I miss my baking class already :[..
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:13 pm

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hows ur day 2day jenny
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:11 pm

sounds interesting kinda epic at the same time
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:31 pm

oh my god...seriously...please don't talk about food...:/

i just get so excited! Very Happy...and hungry.
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:17 pm

lol quicksilver
Back to top Go down
PiNk*yOsHii

PiNk*yOsHii

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:12 am

Hahahha, my day was good dead -- just extremely tiring.. Ughh.. I felt exhausted after class!! And I'm sorry that I mention food and you're hungry! Hahahaha, I can't help it! I go to culinary, what else can I talk about in my day?
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:30 am

haha...fair point.

send some food over? Very Happy
i swear if you just like leave something with a note on it in downtown pasadena, or by like pcc...i'll pick it up or something...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:32 am

Damn, sounds intense. Don't run yourself to death.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:47 am

wat run her self to me.....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:25 am

Easy, cowboy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So today kicked my fucking ass.   So today kicked my fucking ass. Empty

Back to top Go down

So today kicked my fucking ass.
Page 1 of 1