Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! Empty
PostSubject: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 pm

hmm

Last edited by Big|Downy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm

done.

Last edited by Big|Downy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afroducky

afroducky

PostSubject: Re: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:46 pm

you is one ugly muthafucker your papa sould of wear a rubba Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:34 pm

what r those tatts ?
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:00 pm

the one on the front of my forearm is a giant cross... with jesus's head, st mary, my initials and some other shit....

and the one on the back of my forearm is the devil holding a cross.... its like the devil reborn... i got into alot of shit when i was younger... drug dealer, thief, fighter all that sort of fun stuff... when i hit 18 one of my good friends got stabbed in the throat... he died and i kind of stopped all of it.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:22 pm

that sucks man srry ... good now u can shoot some bitches on cs i like the tatt's
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:05 pm

we gotta catch up sometime and ill tell you the meaning behind the shit on my side that i showed you, the skeleton being crucified...
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Anytime you want epi.... oh wait... we could of last night but you didnt feel like scrimming with me.... hahahahhaha

just fuckin with you... just hit me up man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!   Big|Downy's Ugly Mug! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big|Downy's Ugly Mug!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Members/Applicants :: Members Pic's-
Jump to: