Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!

Go down 
+3
Epi-PhanY
death1*8*7
*Corky*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:15 am

so ya the title pretty much says it im goin to spokane for a day and leaving the same day uhh if anyone lives there and wants to hang out for an hour or so let me know my number is 509 846 3098. pls dont prank call im probably going to change my number if it happens.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:46 pm

i dont trust that number knowing u got a rejection myspace, thats prob a rejection hotline
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:59 pm

509 is a legit area code for spokane, its probably not
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 pm

dude if I would have seen this earlier I would have said HELL ya let's hang out! Sad
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:53 pm

same here! today was insane but we had a bbq would've loved to see ya then!!! Try to give more notice next time hun please. we'll leave a seat for you on the grass for our BBQ!! And you would be the first JAG (aside from me) to see our SERVER LOL...

More notice hun k?
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:04 pm

lol what about me nerd ... I live here!
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:08 am

Sweetheart -I've told you my door is open! Many a times! Just need to call or swing on by! lol

and that is Mr. Nerd to you thank you very much LOL its a title i hold dearly LOL
Back to top Go down
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 am

well i already left but im going to be in spokane not this saturday but next saturday... well friday through sunday i think.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:35 am

Ill be in spokane this summer if anyone wants to hang out Smile))
Back to top Go down
Evylgirl
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Evylgirl

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:02 am

I don't know your real name or your number ... how would we meet (on what circumstances) and would my bf get to come? Though he's not the type to go anywhere without HIS friends -.-

Vondom I'll chill with you!~
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 pm

LOL Details details...

here is the info Smile

CHeck PM world LOL

(509) 218-8599 - (T-mobile Cell)

Last edited by KrystalineLord on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SKIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
SKIN

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 pm

vondom half my family lives in spokane so hell ya ill hang with you!! we can go golfing too. ya. lemme know when your going 206-446-8902
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!   GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GOIN TO SPOKANE TODAY!!!!
Page 1 of 1