Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P

Go down 
+3
death1*8*7
sammeh
BiC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BiC

BiC

DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P Empty
PostSubject: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:05 am

hello everybody my name is Rob i play on the server everyday at times i can be ok but mostly just run around wit a scout pretending like i know what im doin'

Infomation About Me

Name: Robert Mossinger
Cs Name: 253^BiC
Do you own a mic? Yes, but its broke Sad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:381472
Hobbies: CS, smoking dro' and kickin it
Job: i work at a Cafe

Are you Able to Donate? yes but i dont know how often

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: i forgot Razz for awhile tho'

Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: I am interested in joinin [J.A.G] because thats the 1st server i goto unless its full (when did that start happend btw) and everyone is ez going and its always good times

How often do you play CS?: almost everyday

Tell us anything else interesting about yourself:i can drink a gallon of milk in an hour with out throwing up....ok thats lie but i am the whitest korean youll every meet Razz

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sammeh
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:27 am

its rob of all rob's! hes hella chill and has been around the same crowd since high server Razz, good luck on the app bro! got my vote!
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:13 am

i see him the server sometimes but that cuz i dont pay attention sometimes, hop on vent and holla bro, thx for apping and gl
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:11 am

this guy is probably the most chill person i've ever met on cs
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:14 am

this guy is pretty cool. yeah...sure let him in
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:12 am

ya if he gets a mic then its a yes from me
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Get a mic and get in vent and you will have a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:33 pm

[DENIED]

srry not enuf leaders voted u into the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P   DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P Empty

Back to top Go down

DENIED 253^BiC would like to add a J.A.G. tag :P
Page 1 of 1