Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Vondom
sepehrbaghaei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sepehrbaghaei

DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DENIED Owl````` PW//$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Proper Application Format
Hi and thank you for taking interest in [J.A.G] Just a Game!

Want to be an admin? Well this is the place to start.
We look for certain key qualities, we recruit based on personality and not on skill. So if this sounds like the clan for you then you had better hurry and put in an application!~

So tell us about yourself. let us know who you are, youre going to be spending time with us and becoming our friends
So make sure you Stand Out!

Please follow this format. Any fields NOT filled inwill result in your application being denied.

Infomation About Me
Name: sepehr
Cs Name: Owl
Do you own a mic? no
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19328584
Hobbies: CS
Job: WAL~MART
Are you Able to Donate? YES, $5 a Month

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: 1 month ago
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: i really like the clan much.
How often do you play CS?: 4 years.
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: I'am a really good cs player and i really love j.a.g clan MUCH !
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 pm

nice man good luck on ur app and thanks for apping any questions or anything let me know sup
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:03 pm

nice. good luck on the app. keep active in forums n shit and ull b in the clan in no time. havent played with you yet. gl man
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:03 am

Played with him in the server. He didn't let me win too often. Lol. Good luck on your application and remember to stay active!!
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:00 am

havnt seen u in the servers or vent. i hope i will soon keep checking ur app and posting on it so we know ur following up. GL and thx for the app
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:09 pm

what happened to this guy. havent seen/heard from him in awhile.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:23 pm

he looks cool he can donate thats a plus
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:57 am

[DENIED]

not active enuf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!   DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DENIED Owl````` PW/\/$ !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1