Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A.X.

DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X. Empty
PostSubject: DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.   DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Infomation About Me
Name: Brian Anderson
Cs Name: L.A.X.
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13276380
Hobbies: CS,basketball,making music and rap beats
Job: sports authority
Are you Able to Donate? no im broke enough

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining:looking to join a clan to play cs and have fun doing it with friends.
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: 3 weeks ago
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]:the players, they greeted me nicely and it seems like a fun place to be apart of a clan
How often do you play CS?:been having alot of free time lately,,id say about 15 hours a week
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: i like rap ive played football basketball and baseball in high school..
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.   DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:22 pm

i know u lol, last time u registerd not appl lol, but yah keep playing in the server and ull be in pretty fast
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.   DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:22 pm

Yea, I agree.

Glad to see that you got your app sorted out this time. Wink
Back to top Go down
norcal
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
norcal

PostSubject: Re: DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.   DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:22 pm

which sports authority do you work at? Valley Fair???
Back to top Go down
L.A.X.

PostSubject: Re: DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.   DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:32 pm

haha yeah i work at valley fair!
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.   DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X. EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:14 am

[ACCEPTED]

WELCOME

your tag will be < JAG >, you get minimum admin as in voting maps, voting kicking and banning until we see that u continue being active then we will go ahead and give u the full admin.

CONGRATZ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.   DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X. Empty

Back to top Go down

DENIED J.A.G. application for L.A.X.
Page 1 of 1