Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server?

Go down 
4 posters

Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim map server?
Yes
Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? I_vote_lcap90%Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? I_vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
No
Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? I_vote_lcap10%Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mas Ter Mind
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Mas Ter Mind

Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? Empty
PostSubject: Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server?   Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:52 pm

What do you guys think? I think it would help us with our aim with aim maps and it would be much more populated then usual.
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server?   Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Sure why not?
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server?   Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Hm. I'm kind of in the middle for this. I just think it should be used for pure fun maps, especially if the main server isn't going to have any fun maps on it
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server?   Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:56 pm

we did have an aim map but some noob i wont name BUGZ changed it
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server?   Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:27 pm

i think the problem might be advertising. we should have that on the main server since people are way too lazy to actually type in /server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server?   Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we use one of the less populated servers and turn it into an aim maps server?
Page 1 of 1