Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS

Go down 
+5
Vondom
Litsys
death1*8*7
BraveHeart.
Epi-PhanY
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS Empty
PostSubject: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Ok so apparently a few un-named admins have been telling the jfs guys that they need to tag up JAG in the pub. Im sure bugz would agree with me on this, my guys get to wear that tag wherever they play. Thats how we promote our CAL team and I get apps through people being asked about joining who are wearing that tag. So please allow them to wear that tag, they are still representing this clan, so theres no reason not to. Thank You.

-Drew
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 pm

i havent done that, i kinda think it looks cool.
but uh whats up with the admins not having tags on or not having there original name?
i thought that was a big rule? just because i got yelled at by someone for it when i never tagged up
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

As far as I know, if you are using your admin, you need to be tagged up. Its unreasonable to expect others to listen to you without you representing the clan that owns the server. It can lead to a lot of confrontation that is not necessary.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 pm

we need to come up with a new tag for the cal team, since thats the old one that was made by a guy that gave up on it.
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:20 pm

i agree with both you...
not gonna name names but everyone make sure you got the tag on in the server so i dont ban you =o
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Yes I agree, Epi-Phany can you make a standard tag for the cal team? When ever I saw some of them they all had different tags that all said jfs in some way.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:22 am

how about we just leave the tag as is for the cal team and the regular members that way everything will be solved. JAG FTW
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:41 am

CAL tag is "jfs . EpiPhanY" very simple and they know that, if they are wearing something else, then whatever works, but as long as they are wearing that tag, they are tagged up as far as im concerned, most people know that means they are associated with JAG
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 am

i always wear my tag.
and epiphany i think u do needa make u a new cal team tag ya know kinda like making ur mark and i havent ever herd somone say the cal team ahs to tag up JAG intresting
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:49 am

Well I say we put it on the RULES or on the Scroll Message that "jfs" is to be treated with the same amount of respect as [J.A.G]

Also, I agreee wit the ONE CAL TEAM TAG ONLY because I to see numorous JFS Members in the Pub with all sorts of TAGS and it just looks UNORGANIZED so lets set that Straight that Whatever TAG Epi-Phany is wearing, that is an will be the TAG you will be wearing!

If myself or any other CLAN LEADERS see different TAGS then there will be issues!

A TAG should be worn to REPRESENT your SQUAD so it should be worn PROUDLY and PROPERLY!

Aight thats all I gotta say lets Have Fun!

Oh remember, Server payments are Due in a Few days so PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DONATE AN HELP ME/US KEEP JAG UP AN GOING!
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:44 am

sometime im gonna gonna rock the >>> #jfsquad Smile
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm

yeah guys lets just stick to one tag for the cal team too many people are altering it and doing what they please to it, you wear Ephinany's tag and that is it. And as for admins changing their name in the server sometimes it is for the benefit of the other players so that if someone is hacking they wont see that we are part of JAG right away, it gives us time to go spectate them and get rid of them before they know that we are in the clan.
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:57 pm

read it and weep death
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:40 am

if i dont see a standard tag that everyone wears i wouldt mind making one up for them to wear relly, cuz i relly dont like the way this is looken and how every tag looks diff. we need a tag that stands out more. [J.F.S] some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 am

idk what you guys are talking about everyone wears jfs . except sometimes they JFS
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:57 am

Ive seen #Jfsquad at the end also.
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:36 pm

ive only seem bluntz tag JFS. I think the only reason is cause he gets super high too, its like codename
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Litsys wrote:
Ive seen #Jfsquad at the end also.

yeah dude but wearing your name like rbg >> #jfsquad like I do isn't really wearing the wrong tag, it is promoting our IRC channel and it's a common theme in competitive gaming, you'll see people in scrims doing it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Its fine if its both, just dont forget the jfs .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS   CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS Empty

Back to top Go down

CAL TEAM TAG IN JAG SERVERS
Page 1 of 1