Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rush/Reg Servers

Go down 
2 posters

Should I Host a JAG Server?
Yes?
Rush/Reg Servers I_vote_lcap100%Rush/Reg Servers I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No?
Rush/Reg Servers I_vote_lcap0%Rush/Reg Servers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Idk, What do you Mean, Im a Nub?
Rush/Reg Servers I_vote_lcap0%Rush/Reg Servers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

Rush/Reg Servers Empty
PostSubject: Rush/Reg Servers   Rush/Reg Servers EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 am

I suggest that we have 2 servers one for regular CS maps,and one for rush maps.This way every one can play what there in the mood for and there is no arguments.thing is it requirs money to host a server.id be willin to host one.i have 10mb/s uplode internet so it would work.but i just need to talk to family members to see who is willin to run it.give some opinions (mainly BuGz) and then ill talk it over.but if not o well.Thx for your time.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

Rush/Reg Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush/Reg Servers   Rush/Reg Servers EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 pm

S1NFULL wrote:
i just need to talk to family members to see who is willin to run it.give some opinions (mainly BuGz) and then ill talk it over.but if not o well.Thx for your time.

Well you said you have 8 computers and one, that is your fathers, runs a VoIP or Chat server right? Can't you find some space in that one or one that is less used to run one? Just a question.That'd be cool to have that, but yeah.
Back to top Go down

Rush/Reg Servers
Page 1 of 1