Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jag iro abuse

Go down 
+2
Deadpool
unknown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
unknown

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Name of Admin Abusing His/Her Powers - jag iro
Your CS Name -
How they were Abusing Powers - slapping (himself to places from spawn at the start of the round and others as a "joke"), slaying for no reason (just for fun is not a reason)
The Server they Abused in -pub server while it was on nuke, d2
The time the Abuse took Place -1030-12 sat june 20

this isnt a one time thing, its been happening for awhile and ive had enough of it. thx
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Is your cs name "unknown"?
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:19 pm

no hes trying to be anonymous so he doesnt start trouble prolly cuz he didnt put his cs name in the format
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:42 pm

What a sissy boy. Or girl.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Hmm i didnt see any abuse
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:59 pm

ive seen iro doing these things but i have also seen other admins doing them as well. He does slap him self a little excessively but i dont think it was too big of a problem. i would check the logs to see if he was slaying for no reason because that is way uncool. and iro you should post on this topic in your defense
Back to top Go down

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Lmfao glad someone told me about this umm mcheck logs please you wil lsee that i slayed him maybe 1 time not for FUN lol i get no thrill for slaying for FUN that leaves me no kills thier was only 3 people in server including me why not make it interesting isntead of BORING plus i filled server hes prob dilusional making another acc to make it seem like thier are so many complaints ya i slapped myself not gonna lie but wiht 3 people in thier i slaped myself ONE TIME to kill someone the rest was to explore the map T side just cause he got 1d on a slap he rage quit and post lol
Back to top Go down

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 pm

also matt i no sometimes i might go a bit too much but when someone complains is stop or i throw a vote but ya i just do it usually to explore but sometimes i might get excessive but this is not a good report for admin abuse same guy posting twice lol btw did u no u can get on red rock on T side far right of spawn!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
unknown

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 am

M4RT1N0 wrote:
no hes trying to be anonymous so he doesnt start trouble prolly cuz he didnt put his cs name in the format

Yes, I'm not looking for trouble, I'm sort of a regular in the pub server. If a senior admin would like to know my name, pm me as i don't trust junior admins with these type of problems in servers.

Onto scorpox.

scorpox wrote:
thier was only 3 people in server including me why not make it interesting isntead of BORING plus i filled server
Let's say we're not counting the other times I've seen you abuse. the first round I started playing in the server had about 5-6 people on each side. and if my math is somewhat accurate, that's about 10-12ppl in the server. the first round I played, you had already slapped yourself from ct spawn all the way around red rock when t side had just reach the truck.

scorpox wrote:
hes prob dilusional making another acc to make it seem like thier are so many complaints ya i slapped myself not gonna lie but wiht 3 people in thier i slaped myself ONE TIME to kill someone the rest was to explore the map T side
If you know you get a lot of complaints, you should probably stop making excuses and think about why you're get these complaints. It might not matter to you that the server has 3 people in it or not. any sort of admin powers used to your advantage is still considered admin abuse. To explore the map? You haven't played nuke or d2?... or most maps on the server?
*btw, I'm not "dilusional" or "DelusionalSyko" you speak of. I just read his post reporting the same issues about you that I have posted. I was also in the server when it was on nuke this morning.
You said u filled up the server? During nuke? The server was dying because of you slapping yourself around, so you changed it to d2 to get more people.

As Matt has said, he has seen you do it more than other admins have (others doing the same thing doesn't make it right). And even delusionalsyko said you do it on a regular basis. Ive read some posts you posted yesterday June 20, most were on delusionalsyko's thread, but also one on "Admin Abuse/ All Admins Should Read"
scorpox wrote:
i draw a fine line between slaping myself if thiers a full serv i wont but if thiers like 4 then why not to give them a target keep em entertained its fucking boring slaying people with awp or ak give them a target they can ALMOST hit lol makes me laugh everytime someone 1ds me or HS from rediculous randoms...plus most people enjoy it whatching someone get slaped and shooting at them its just funny......anyways i no i got two reports right now but from one person and not even abuse check logs bugz =)

So you slay people and slap yourself around for people to shoot? And speak for people when you say they enjoy watching someone get slapped and shooting at them? Most people don't join a server to shoot a person that's getting slapped around. As you said in that thread, you only get killed with random shots while you're "entertaining players", most players don't play cs to be random, they don't need flying targets. All you do is make shit up about what you do and bashing on other players who complain about you admin abusing. Face the facts, you know you admin abuse. Just because you got 2 stars and have admin powers doesn't mean you need to use it to your pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:35 am

I'd like to say what Admin doesnt mess around from time to time its not like he does it 24/7 only when the server is unpopulated so you can just stfu about this subject if your gonna complain about one admin abusing complain about the rest who do it as well
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 am

I'm not going to take the time to read that essay you just wrote. But I'm sure I can sum it up in just a few words. My pussy hurts.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
unknown

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Unpopulated server? Half the server was filled up and its unpopulated? I know he doesn't do it 24/7, but he does it. If all admins do it, than ya, all admins should be posted, but as Matt has said, Iro does it more and I've noticed it and that's why i posted it up here. From what I've heard Vondom, you're Iro's brother, so your words don't mean anything. If a clan leader could look into this and have it sorted out, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:18 pm

I want your user ...

Last edited by Vondom on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Damn vondom, I can feel the hate all the way over here.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Im not hating on anyone .. Just Man Up Iz All
Back to top Go down
unknown

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:21 am

As I said before, I'm not looking for trouble and if a Senior Admin would like to know who I am, a simple PM will do. I don't need to post my name as that would just cause problems while I play in the server. I don't resolve to violence/rage over little situations. If anyone should man up, it should be your brother to admit he's power hungry and abuses.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Really guys... You guys set rules not to admin abuse etc. Yet all of you do it, whats the point of having an admin abuse section if none of you guys care or do anything about it... Clearly if hes a regular and hes finally annoyed by it then you should take action. In my eyes this is complete bullshit.

and to vondom.. Your a 3 star admin, you should be talking mature not being a complete douchebag to him.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Uknown doest get my respect hes being a girl not trying to stir trouble your talking about how people needa follow the rules witch ive been trying to make happen for monthss and besides you didnt follow the format so deal with it..
Back to top Go down
unknown

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Thx mike. Now which part did it say that I wanted trouble? Format? the only thing I didn't fill out was my name, and I've explained it a few times, unless you cant read. Clan Officer shouldn't be your title if you favor your clanmates or brother in dealing with a situation such as admin abuse. Look into the facts before you take sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jag iro abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: jag iro abuse   jag iro abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

jag iro abuse
Page 1 of 1