Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ADMIN ABUSE, TRUE OR NAMBO BANNED ME FOR HACKS BUT I DONT HACK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
triggafingga123

PostSubject: ADMIN ABUSE, TRUE OR NAMBO BANNED ME FOR HACKS BUT I DONT HACK   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 pm

HI I'M RADJA LONG STORY SHORT, MY SCORE WAS 11 1 ON WINNING TEAM, I WAS IN THE ZONE AND OWNIN PPL SO THE ADMIN ''TRUE'' OR ''NAMBO'' ONLY ADMINS THAT WERE ON AT THE TIME, WELL QUIKSILVER WAS ON HE SAIS HE HAS ADMIN BUT IM NOT SURE, THOSE WERE THE ONLY ADMINS ON I KNOW THE ADMINS AFTER PLAYING RECENTLY FOR THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS, BANNED ME FOR AIMBOT+WALLS, BUT I WAS PLAYING COMPLETELY LEGIT, NO HACKS....ALSO I WAS GETTING SLAPPED FOR BASICALLY NOTHING.. BEFORE THAT..I GUESE SINCE I WAS PLAYING SHITTY ALL THE OTHER TIMES BECAUSE I WAS NOT TRYING, AND THEN I DECIDED TO TRY PLUS I WAS ON WINNING TEAM ALSO I WAS JUST IN THE ZONE. I GET BANNED EITHER ADMIN THOUHGT I WAS HACKING OR HE'S JUST AN ABUSER. EITHER WAY IT'S COMPLETELY UNFAIR AND UNCALLED FOR..

SO PLEASE UNBAN ME PLEASE, AND DONT BAN ME, BAN THE REAL HACKERS THAT PLAY IN YOUR SERVER ALL THE TIME!!LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN ABUSE, TRUE OR NAMBO BANNED ME FOR HACKS BUT I DONT HACK   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am

ALL CAPS WILL NOT GET YOU UNBANNED!!! Please follow the format.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN ABUSE, TRUE OR NAMBO BANNED ME FOR HACKS BUT I DONT HACK   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 am

must be truewun Surprised go to the new forums i think theres a topic for u

www.justagameclan.com

plus the site is awesome, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN ABUSE, TRUE OR NAMBO BANNED ME FOR HACKS BUT I DONT HACK   

Back to top Go down

ADMIN ABUSE, TRUE OR NAMBO BANNED ME FOR HACKS BUT I DONT HACK
Page 1 of 1