Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09

Go down 
+4
SaturatedFat
death1*8*7
$KIN
Rawr
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rawr

Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 Empty
PostSubject: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:07 pm

J.A.G. members in server at the time:
[J.A.G] 8=$KIN=D ~O ~O d*.*b
[J.A.G] Drumz
[J.A.G] Ghostie
[J.A.G] [TR] death1*8*7 *****

While in the server I was being subject to admin commands that stopped the control of my character and forcing me to sit doing nothing. The "reason" behind the use of the commands was (from what I gather) that I was doing to well. Even though my ratio wasn't the best on the server.

I was subjected to the commands 3 times in succession, the last of which seemed to be permanent. I had done nothing wrong except play and keep my mouth shut (until of course I started getting heat from admins). My apologies to the admins on who were getting dominated by me at B, when all I did was stand on the platform while you swallowed bullets. Guess all I can say it keep practicing, friend. It still did not warrant abuse to the player when I have done nothing wrong.

Thanks.

Edit: I realize death187 is the owner/founder. As such I guess reporting this is pretty futile. But I guess that's kinda sad that the owner is abusing his players.
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:14 pm

"My apologies to the admins on who were getting dominated by me at B, when all I did was stand on the platform while you swallowed bullets. Guess all I can say it keep practicing, friend."

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROLOLOLOL LMOA LOL THIS KID=FAG "HAVE FUN BEING A FOUR STAR DEATH LOLOL"
Back to top Go down
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:18 pm

$KIN wrote:
"My apologies to the admins on who were getting dominated by me at B, when all I did was stand on the platform while you swallowed bullets. Guess all I can say it keep practicing, friend."

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROLOLOLOL LMOA LOL THIS KID=FAG "HAVE FUN BEING A FOUR STAR DEATH LOLOL"

I think you need to read your own clan name, buddy. It's just a game.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:20 pm

awww man, wat am i gonna do. u did have the best ratio in the server. and all i said was this is a pub take it ez or go play in cal server. and u replied "get better". knowing i cant get better in a pub, i thought smart to my self and said if he dose worst then me then technically i did get better. so i started "subjecting you to the command". if u wanna play cal and serous stay out of the pub and go scrim or play in cal server or wat ever. ur not coming into the JAG pub and make everyone leave.
Back to top Go down
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:22 pm

There are plenty of people better than me in that server. Severity was even in there and he did in fact have a better ratio than me at the time. Nobody was leaving. In fact, the only person who seemed to care was you.
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Rawr wrote:
$KIN wrote:

I think you need to read your own clan name, buddy. It's just a game.

thats right your good with your acronyms "claps" it is just a game SO QUIT TAKING PUB FUN SO SERIOUSLY im an admin and i get raped by other admins its not abuse if its not excessive. Its a pub homo act like it go be "uber leet" in some scrim server or something better yet y dont you quit snitchin on forums and have a life other than cs... get a gf queer.

"THANKS"
Back to top Go down
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:39 pm

I can't take you seriously looking at your photo. I'm sorry.

Edit: On a side note, all I'm asking is simply not to be subjected to things unmerited. If the big gripe here is that I was rude with my comments it was only because people were being rude to me. In the future I won't be so snarky.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:45 pm

lol i got nothen to say to you no more, ur not ban or anything so yah. u can come back and play in the server anytime just wen u do remember to chill its just a pub and ppl go there for fun. U don’t know who was leaving or coming cuz no one was complaining to you so im gonna ignore that comment. I only did it cuz u decide to use a smart ass comment like “get better” and so I decide to show you that I can be a smart ass as well that’s all. if u feel like u been mistreated and u wont come back, then thats just one less person in the server that i have to deal with i guess
Back to top Go down
SaturatedFat

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Rawr wrote:
I can't take you seriously looking at your photo. I'm sorry.

HAHAHAHA - me either..
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:59 pm

only cause you two fags wish you were me... i get more ass in one day than the both of you combined in your life typical little cs fags HA
Back to top Go down
SaturatedFat

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Seriously.. thats what you come back with, you get more ass...

When will you ever grow up Charlie Brown
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:00 pm

$KIN wrote:
i get more ass in one day than the both of you combined in your life typical little cs fags HA

Dude, getting your own doesn't count...

Lol jk man
Back to top Go down
SaturatedFat

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:08 pm

If you could lick your own ass... would you? I bet SKIN would..
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:12 pm

No, that would be nasty as fuck!
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:15 pm

lol thornton god these little queers i love how they just talk shit behind there monitors but in real life they would cower like the little bitches they are... Surprised) have fun being e-thugs fuckin cowards
Back to top Go down
SaturatedFat

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:29 pm

First of all, im older than dirt. Second of all, im not the one posting my "muscles" and a what appears to be bloated body frame with a backward hat and sunglasses on the e-net. Whos the ETHUG?

3rd of all, chill the fuck out. 4rd of all, yes i said 4rd, Lets meet, and get it on.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:32 pm

eww...satfat and skin are going to have sex
Back to top Go down
SaturatedFat

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:33 pm

wanna join? im sure both of us and our - manly godly built - bodies can sneak you in like cheese on a white bread sandwich..
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:38 pm

$KIN wrote:
lol thornton god these little queers i love how they just talk shit behind there monitors but in real life they would cower like the little bitches they are... Surprised) have fun being e-thugs fuckin cowards

Lmao. I talk shit to guys in JAG out of fun and games. In real life I don't talk shit at all, because it is usually the people that talk the talk who can't walk the walk.

I can hold my own in real life though skin.
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:38 pm

wherever whenever boy name the place im in omak washington
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:39 pm

SaturatedFat wrote:
wanna join? im sure both of us and our - manly godly built - bodies can sneak you in like cheese on a white bread sandwich..

That's disgusting dude..
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:52 pm

i'm good...i definitely don't want to join in the fun...not in to that...
Back to top Go down
SaturatedFat

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:15 am

$KIN wrote:

thug life!
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:49 pm

SaturatedFat wrote:
$KIN wrote:

thug life!

pretty sure sat fat jus pussied out Wink

late on this post lol
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:13 pm

lol this shit is shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09   Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwarranted Admin Abuse 5/13/09
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next