Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!

Go down 
+8
infamousthornton
tehmc
Cupcake
Deadpool
M4RT1N0
Thomasu
death1*8*7
MoNsTrOiStY
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoNsTrOiStY
Clan Member
Clan Member

M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:32 pm

M4RT1NO just banned my buddy for no reason.... just gave him a perm ban. We were both alive and in vent so i said hes at cat then he killed him. So next he just banned him. Its things like this and the little kids as admin that have made this server not fun anymore.

Steam ID 0:0:1807215 was named pwnsauce
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:34 pm

i will look into it, and martino should of posted it in the ban section if it was him that band ur buddy.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTrOiStY
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:37 pm

The message sent to him was from him. And i told him that i havent heard of that guy yet so i looked him up to see if he was a member and he was. He wasnt even playing....he just was in spec for a sec, banned then left brfore i could say anything to him.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:37 pm

well he prob thought he was walling, cuz he didnt know that u guys were venting. which is nothing relly its not his fult u guys were goasting.
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:45 pm

He said they were both alive. That's not ghosting silly.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTrOiStY
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:44 pm

+1 for not reading my message and defending a guy that bans people for no reason and prob came in cause a friend of his got owned and cried to him. Then didnt even watch him to say he was hacking, cause he doesnt. I have know the guy forever and we started cs back in the 1.3 days. If you ban people for using vent then 90% of JAG should be banned. Plus we were both alive and i was at the box by ct spawn, he was A plat. I said hes coming cat, cat, cat....then BAM! owned and cried to an admin. Its all good though, im sure he wont post it cause he knows he is in the wrong and just another little kid on a power trip.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:24 pm

the jag forums were down right when i tried to post it wouldnt let me on for like 2 days. he was walling it was obvious everyone sayd it and i noticed. i will post it in the banned section now.

and monstrosity, why dont you shut your mouth with your rude remarks. He is wall hacking, all their is to it. he can post banshots if he is not. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:20 pm

10 4, post the ban shot and ill unban him
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:22 pm

thanks for your understanding death
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:33 pm

We already knew he was lame. Smile
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Deadpool wrote:
We already knew he was lame. Smile

:-P haha eat me raw
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Don't talk rudely to people, whether they are in the clan or not. Name calling and "shut your mouth"s are really uncalled for and just make the clan look bad. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Cupcake wrote:
Don't talk rudely to people, whether they are in the clan or not. Name calling and "shut your mouth"s are really uncalled for and just make the clan look bad. Just saying.

yeah well when you actually read half the stuff he sayd to me, shut your mouth is actually being pretty kind, im actually surprised i didnt flip out.
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Maturity is knowing you don't have to resort to name-calling to get your point across or win an argument.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:30 pm

ya
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Yeah stupid! I WIN!
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:14 pm

yeahhh so monstrosity, where are your friends banshots ehhh??? thought so.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTrOiStY
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Well little boy some of us have full time jobs and dont get on here every day..... I really could care less if he sent the banshots or not, nor if he gets unbanned now. This server has gone WAY down hill and im not to worried about playing here either.
So ill just let you and your McDonald's uniform talk as much trash as you would like to. I have better things to do then argue with a 16yr old about someone i know FOR A FACT doesnt hack. But its all good.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:11 pm

well idc wat u say to martino, but wen u say this server is going down hill then ur talken to me and other ldrs. just wanna let u know FOR A FACT that our clan and server has been going WAY up hill since u were in the clan, the only difference in the clan now since u left, is that it is twice as better. and keeps getting better. ppl make mistakes and if u wanna call him on it do it . but dont come on here and tell us one bad thing about us, and ignore all the good things. No need for that, there r thousands other servers.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:39 pm

If the only thing you are going to do is come in here and talk shit about, not only our admins but, our servers. Don't waste your time dude.

It won't help you or your situation and, and Death is right, there are thousands of other servers. You can play in them all you want. I wouldn't talk shit in them though. I mean, unless you want to risk getting banned. Which you probably wouldn't mind. Seeing as how that would just be 1 of 1000, pretty much. You'd still have 999 servers to go to.
Back to top Go down
Mas Ter Mind
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Mas Ter Mind

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:45 am

LMAO what a fag
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:04 am

hahaha mcdonalds damn straight man! im 16 im allowed to work there, its nasty though. well monstrosity, you say you dont care if he gets unbanned now OR posts the banshots. which means he is a hacker and your just making an excuse so he dont post them. nah i didnt make a mistake guys his little friend WAS hacking.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:15 am

[quote="death1*8*7"]well idc wat u say to martino,

hahaha thanks death affraid
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:22 pm

MoNsTrOiStY wrote:
Well little boy some of us have full time jobs and dont get on here every day..... I really could care less if he sent the banshots or not, nor if he gets unbanned now. This server has gone WAY down hill and im not to worried about playing here either.
So ill just let you and your McDonald's uniform talk as much trash as you would like to. I have better things to do then argue with a 16yr old about someone i know FOR A FACT doesnt hack. But its all good.

lol, just another person that shares my thoughts on this future trailer park resident, and i think when he said the server was going down hill is because the new pub doesnt seem to have the performance as the old... could be because it is not 1k fps boosted like the old... i highly doubt he was taking a crack at the jag leaders as death suggest. just wondering, but monstrosity said his friend was permabanned, was he ban shotted or just banned?
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:15 am

It seems that he was ban shotted, according to martino.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next