Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!

Go down 
+8
infamousthornton
tehmc
Cupcake
Deadpool
M4RT1N0
Thomasu
death1*8*7
MoNsTrOiStY
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:41 am

Big|Downy wrote:
MoNsTrOiStY wrote:
Well little boy some of us have full time jobs and dont get on here every day..... I really could care less if he sent the banshots or not, nor if he gets unbanned now. This server has gone WAY down hill and im not to worried about playing here either.
So ill just let you and your McDonald's uniform talk as much trash as you would like to. I have better things to do then argue with a 16yr old about someone i know FOR A FACT doesnt hack. But its all good.

lol, just another person that shares my thoughts on this future trailer park resident, and i think when he said the server was going down hill is because the new pub doesnt seem to have the performance as the old... could be because it is not 1k fps boosted like the old... i highly doubt he was taking a crack at the jag leaders as death suggest. just wondering, but monstrosity said his friend was permabanned, was he ban shotted or just banned?

downy, why dont you just fuck off okay? your a loser, trailer park resident? how ignorant are you. you do not know how my grades are in school, im going to college. and im going for psychology so idk what the fuck your talking about "future trailerpark resident". its ok to work at mcdonalds at 16 years old. If hes sharing the same thoughts as you why dont you go have sex with him. cool! dbag
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:02 pm

lol, the trailer park resident remark was solely based on your mannorism's, its good you are going for psychology, i am currently attending community college for the same. i just make little statements to see the responce you give as you can not handle any comment without completely e-raging... i find it quite amusing... it's going to be quite amusing when you get to the section in psychology 101, when the teacher explains reactions vs consequences.... what i mean is, when someone makes a statement regarding your appearance, which in my opinion is a closet homosexual screaming for someone to out, and you lose your job because you start screaming words like dbag.. grades have nothing to do with the way a person will turn out, if that person has a good head on his/her shoulders.. so it was not a statement on your how book smart you are, it was merely a statement on how i think you will end up with the way you speak to others over simple matters.. i have no quarrel with other members, only you... why is that?
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Big|Downy wrote:
lol, the trailer park resident remark was solely based on your mannorism's, its good you are going for psychology, i am currently attending community college for the same. i just make little statements to see the responce you give as you can not handle any comment without completely e-raging... i find it quite amusing... it's going to be quite amusing when you get to the section in psychology 101, when the teacher explains reactions vs consequences.... what i mean is, when someone makes a statement regarding your appearance, which in my opinion is a closet homosexual screaming for someone to out, and you lose your job because you start screaming words like dbag.. grades have nothing to do with the way a person will turn out, if that person has a good head on his/her shoulders.. so it was not a statement on your how book smart you are, it was merely a statement on how i think you will end up with the way you speak to others over simple matters.. i have no quarrel with other members, only you... why is that?

actually, your the one with issues. You start with me every chance you can get. No reason why you had to insult me, and im actually sick of it. Youll get yours, you just wait buddy.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm

and did you really make fun of my appearance. Wow im not the one who weighs like 400 pounds, so dont be jealous buddy Razz
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:41 pm

no reason to be jealous, i have no problem with what i look like. but you may be right, i do mess with you every once in a while, im done... have a good one man.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTrOiStY
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:02 pm

lol, just another person that shares my thoughts on this future trailer park resident, and i think when he said the server was going down hill is because the new pub doesnt seem to have the performance as the old... could be because it is not 1k fps boosted like the old... i highly doubt he was taking a crack at the jag leaders as death suggest. just wondering, but monstrosity said his friend was permabanned, was he ban shotted or just banned?[/quote]

Not sure why im replying or even looking at this post anymore....lol
But to respond to this no he actually didnt banshot him, just banned! He read me off the message before i told him what the banshot thing was, and nowhere did it say banshot. Nor did he have a banshot pic in his cs file cause i made him send me a screenshot of the files before explaining what for. After seeing nothing there i told him why i wanted them.

p.s.~ Downy cracks me up +1 lol!
And for the record i broke my hand at work so i have had a cast on for the last few months. Thats why i was gone for a while. But now its back off as of two days ago. So if you want me to come own somewhere let me know. haha
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:33 pm

ACTUALLY BUDDY I DID BANSHOT HIM STOP TRYING TO LIE HE CAN LOOK AGAIN STOP MAKING EXCUSES CUZ HES A HACKER OKAY

Last edited by M4RT1N0 on Tue May 19, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:33 pm

i typed amx_banshot pwnsauce then the time and reason and all that in console u cant lie out of this one hes staying banned until banshots are posted okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:39 pm

can someone just lock this ... all it is is argueing at eachother nothing is gettin done or dealt with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!   M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

M4RT1NO is a LAME admin!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2