Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Admins Should Read!

Go down 
+11
M4RT1N0
guerogb
infamousthornton
tehmc
leagumdrops
AmazingHyzer
trix
Thomasu
BuGz
Deadpool
Big|Downy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:25 pm

You shouldn't be unbinding any keys on anyone, admins OR otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:10 pm

willing or no?
Back to top Go down
hjk1091
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
hjk1091

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:30 pm

well i will also admit that i was abusing but i was doing it only to other admins and when ther server wasnt to populated

but i will also say i might have gotten out of hand but
now that i see this is a serious topic i wont do it anymore
thank you for clearing up all of this

and once again i am sorry
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:54 pm

the one tht pisses me off is the one where my cd tray opens.
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:00 am

i havent realy seen anything too bad just alittle admin play is all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:54 pm

i draw a fine line between slaping myself if thiers a full serv i wont but if thiers like 4 then why not to give them a target keep em entertained its fucking boring slaying people with awp or ak give them a target they can ALMOST hit lol makes me laugh everytime someone 1ds me or HS from rediculous randoms...plus most people enjoy it whatching someone get slaped and shooting at them its just funny......anyways i no i got two reports right now but from one person and not even abuse check logs bugz =)
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm

From what I can gather, lots of people have problems with what you do. I'm sure many of them don't want to go to the forums to bitch about it, but the fact remains that you're pissing people off, and that slows traffic.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 The-soap-don-t-drop-the-soap-demotivational-poster-1207342988
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

LMAOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Admins Should Read!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2