Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Corky*
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
*Corky*

SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls! Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls!   SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm

first. quit making new servers. second for the /moneyme thing why dont you just use the plugin that automatically gives you 16k every round. www.alliedmods.net it should have the plugin on there
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls!   SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:59 pm

well...each mod we add on to the server makes the server reg worse...so we might as well use the amx mod to do that for us...and everyone always complains about the reg before the money because people can always reconnect for the money or just wait for an admin to give them money...which happens rather quickly, if there is an admin with the right power in there...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls!   SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm

I'm guessing 1 stars don't have that ability. Smile

There are rarely anyone in the other servers, I know the scoutzknives server is used often, but the surf one not so much.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls!   SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:12 am

u will al have money me just gotta change the config, i i like it like that so if ppl wanna play with regualr they can. im sure no one dose but hey u never know
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls!   SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:47 am

I do. I'm a g.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls!   SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls! Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION FOR NEW SERVER! 5star admins read pls!
Page 1 of 1