Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Admins Should Read!

Go down 
+11
M4RT1N0
guerogb
infamousthornton
tehmc
leagumdrops
AmazingHyzer
trix
Thomasu
BuGz
Deadpool
Big|Downy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

All Admins Should Read! Empty
PostSubject: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:46 am

No offense, but i have been noticing alot of admin abuse as of late, J.A.G has always been against admin abuse, and for us to be telling other players what not to do then having an admin break the rules two minutes later makes us all look bad.

For instance, slapping yourself to get to boost or illegal spot on a map, teleporting, adding mass amounts of life, making yourself invisible.... these are all things that should not be done in the server when it is populated...

i have no power over any admin because i am low ranked here, i just think it is a crock when i see other J.A.G members abusing then a minute later crying that some kid is camping spawn...

just my opinion, post your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:55 am

That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:02 pm

I want the names and Exact times that the Admins are Abusing and I will read the log files and if they are Abusing I will Demote them down a Star!

This is going to be my new Rule If your Excessively abusing your admin and I catch you, it will be an Automatic Demotion. No Second Chances!

Admin Abusing is something I am starting to get VERY tired of so Stop it!
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:19 pm

word
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Also if I am in the server and I see it I will tell one of the 5* admins and then we will decide on what will happen from there, because last night I witnessed people doing this and it is complete garbage for our admins to be doing this. You have all been warned several times not to abuse admin.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm

That seems fair enough. Messing around when there are like four people in the server is chill and all, but when there is a full server, it takes a lot of the fun away.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm

i only tele when its just me and vondom and no one else
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:44 am

lol didnt mean to start all this hahaha, was just making a statement.
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:48 pm

It's a good thing that you made the statement though Downy cause now people will hopefully realize that we aren't joking about the admin abusing anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm

i dont think theres and admin that hasnt done at least one of those at some time!!!
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:48 pm

But there is a time and a place to have fun with your admin and obviously most people havent learned it, that is why its a blanket statement about abusing powers.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes, I agree with Trix. Thanks downy for bringing this up. I'll admit I have misused my powers, yet it was with and between other admins only. IE Leagum and I in the scoutsknives
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:31 pm

yeah. i think is bs when other people are in the servers and u abuse your powers. i only do it when other admins arein the server and no one else. its good that this was brought up
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:45 pm

leagumdrops wrote:
i dont think theres and admin that hasnt done at least one of those at some time!!!

I have yet to do any of that stuff. But I'm the world's most perfect child, Tyler.
Back to top Go down
guerogb
Clan Member
Clan Member
guerogb

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:17 pm

im a 1 * so i can't even do any of dat
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Deadpool wrote:
leagumdrops wrote:

I have yet to do any of that stuff. But I'm the world's most perfect child, Tyler.

Have not done anything either because you don't have high enough admin or cause you don't know the commands Razz
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:21 am

infamousthornton wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
leagumdrops wrote:

Have not done anything either because you don't have high enough admin or cause you don't know the commands Razz

loll
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:48 am

You know me so well thornton!
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Yea ok, we have this whole thread about admin abusing and then today thornton goes and undbinds my fire key... And death just sticks up for him. Good job Death.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:24 am

BuGz wrote:
I want the names and Exact times that the Admins are Abusing and I will read the log files and if they are Abusing I will Demote them down a Star!

This is going to be my new Rule If your Excessively abusing your admin and I catch you, it will be an Automatic Demotion. No Second Chances!

Admin Abusing is something I am starting to get VERY tired of so Stop it!

I can give you some names but I cant exactly remember what day and time

infamousthornton wrote:
Yes, I agree with Trix. Thanks downy for bringing this up. I'll admit I have misused my powers, yet it was with and between other admins only. IE Leagum and I in the scoutsknives

I WAS THERE TOO AND IT WAS REALLY REALLY GAY btw!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:31 am

No one cares about you Mike. lol jk jk

I would think that admin adubse, though sometimes it may not really be abuse, only really becomes a problem when there are more than like five people. And if it's just a couple of admins, with a few non members, then what is the problem? If there are two admins slapping the hell out of each other, it doesn't hurt the other guys and gals playing.

Now if an admin is teleporting people when they are asked not too, then sure, that turns into admin abuse. But really, its not a big deal unless the server has more than like, five people. At least, it SHOULDN'T.
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:56 am

i did'nt start this post for people to put blame on each other...

this post wast started for the sole reason of letting people know that if the server is populated that admin abusing should not be done... with 20 ppl in the server when one person is invisible or another has 5000 hp.... it tends to piss ppl off and in the long run the better players will stop coming back.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:17 am

Caleh wrote:
Yea ok, we have this whole thread about admin abusing and then today thornton goes and undbinds my fire key... And death just sticks up for him. Good job Death.

THAT my friend was to show death an alias I was working on.. I did apologize and tell you that I loved you before hand. Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:39 am

He did say he loved you, and apologized beforehand. rofl. Love always prevails.
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Atleast tell me what you're going to do! Dont just unbind my key after saying sorry beforehand.. The server was pretty populated, go test that on your own time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Should Read!   All Admins Should Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

All Admins Should Read!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next