Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Internet Busted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

Internet Busted Empty
PostSubject: Internet Busted   Internet Busted EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:29 am

Okay, well i was playing this one night when all of a sudden internet stops working so i tried to fix it but notice the little computer on the bottom right hand side was gone (the computer with a ball rolling) so i tried to fix it didnt work. then i noticed that my linksys thing wasnt there my upstirs computer has the router the on ei play on(basemant)has the little sigh to show connections and shit.So i dont fuking know how to fix that shit so i wont be playing cuz cs dosent work on my upstairs comp ill be active on forums
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

Internet Busted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Busted   Internet Busted EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Can anyone help me
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

Internet Busted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Busted   Internet Busted EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:50 pm

So i wont be on guys ill be on forums and if you guys have any idea

The computer wiht the rolling ball is missing(i think the wirelesss network finder?)
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Internet Busted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Busted   Internet Busted EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Is the one thats not working a laptop?

Are you sure its wireless?

If you're still having problems tomorrow lemme know and I'll pm you my cell number and ill try to walk you through how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

Internet Busted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Busted   Internet Busted EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 pm

well im at my couzins house 4 hours away from my house.......and i dont need anymore because my moms friends is a comp nerd so yea..Thanks techmc and if you need to contact me do it over msn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet Busted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Busted   Internet Busted Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Busted
Page 1 of 1