Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Losing internet

Go down 
+3
death1*8*7
Thomasu
impartial I (Daniel)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:09 am

This week, some comcast employees will be coming to my house to take my cable internet, cable tv, and digital home phone (we can't afford it). I probably won't have internet for a long time, maybe dial up, so i'll hit up the forums every once and a while...ummm i know a lot of you don't like me and i would really appreciate if you refrain from aggressive/passive aggressive comments...but yea...peace out guys...it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:05 am

So that's a no on helping her pay for it?
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:06 am

that sucks man, well we wont demote u or anything cuz u lets us know that ur gonna be a gone for ur reason. but will still be seeing u on the forums every now and then i hope
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:02 am

damn that sucks, try to wireless and steal peoples imo
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:52 am

k0ja wrote:
damn that sucks, try to wireless and steal peoples imo

Haha, do it! I stole my neighbors wireless for about 3 months till I could pay for my own internet...

One day I think they realized I was using it and they changed the name of the internet to "Stealing internet is bad" or something like that, but they still didn't put a password on it, so I kept stealing it anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:58 am

sucks man...hope to see you back soon
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Thomasu wrote:
So that's a no on helping her pay for it?
I don't make enough money. Just enough to pay rent and save for school. And she's forcing me to save for school. Controlling bitch. We're behind on a shit ton of bills anyway. She only works 20 hours a week...flippin' sweet...
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:31 pm

dude tht sucks. u should try n jack someones net though. dial up is a bitch. i might switch to cable internet here in a few weeks. DSL is alright but not as fast or reliable as cable net. gl man.
Back to top Go down
HoMeGrOwN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
HoMeGrOwN

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:28 pm

pce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Losing internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing internet   Losing internet Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing internet
Page 1 of 1