Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED fresh Applications

Go down 
+7
S1NFULL
Litsys
death1*8*7
[E]lement
5p4rX
Vondom
fresh
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

ACCEPTED fresh Applications Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Name: Mark
Cs Name: Fresh
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20619458
Hobbies: CS, Bike, Get girls
Job: School
Are you Able to Donate? Maybe. Becouse i got my own server.

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: it been almost a year now.
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: Becouse i am good at surf and i want to bring more people there to surf.
How often do you play CS?: some times 24/7 if my girl is over
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: there is nothen really i am just a normal person just like all of the cs players.

I play in your server once a day if not once a day all day, i am good at surf i played for 5 years i been playing cs seens 1.3, i play guns not that good.

Thanks

Last edited by fresh on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

u forgot the bottom half
Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 pm

I am sorry bro i never did it befor i always had my own server
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Infomation About Me
Name:
Cs Name:
Do you own a mic?
Steam ID:
Job:
Are you Able to Donate?

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: 2 months ago
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]:
How often do you play CS?:
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself:
Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: fresh   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:26 pm

did it. is it better
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 pm

muchas better! I've played w/ him in the surf server he's cool and knows his shit. I say yes. Plus it'd be nice for the other regulars in the surf server to have an admin that actually goes there. word?!
Back to top Go down
[E]lement
Clan Member
Clan Member
[E]lement

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Have not played with him yet bit i guess ill have to go to surf some more i say yes but you should really try to get in the gun server and start to get better with them you dont need to do awesome wherever you go man remember Its just a game/Life Style/

Element
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:12 pm

yeah ele i dont think ive even played witt u rofl never see u
Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 am

Lol go in the server today you will see me i play alot ahah
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:59 am

I met him when I was playin in the surf server, he's there all the time. If anyone wants to meet Fresh (he's really cool and very laid back) just pop into the surf server I'm sure he'll be there. I really want him in the clan cuz I've gone into that server quite a few times and the regulars there always complain about never having an admin in there. Here's a guy who frequents that server, just cuz he's not into playing the pub doesn't mean he should be denied. He's a regular just like many that we have, he just doesn't go into the 'popular' server.

c'mon guys and gals let him in!!!!
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:23 pm

hit us up in vent, if we dont see u in the servers we should always see u in vent
Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:41 pm

whats the vent
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:00 pm

hey i will like to know if i can join the surf clan? plz reply Cool
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:31 pm

it takes time my friend just stay active good luck
Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:11 pm

I am all ways active is that a joke or something... and i have bad luck i always dont get in surf clans
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:21 pm

its actually a clan not a surf clan Smile we just have a few servers Smile well keep doin what u do then and im sure ull get in
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:21 pm

come in vent, cuz so if we dont see u in the server we see on vent.
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:22 pm

lol.. Hes got the same name as me O.o and death, you should just take the "so" out of that sentence... makes it sound a lot better. Smile
Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:31 pm

i know it takes time. And i am always active was that a joke and i got bad luck i never been a server clan and i am good
Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 pm

i am always in the vent ahah
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Hope to meet you soon then.... mark...
Back to top Go down
fresh
Clan Member
Clan Member
fresh

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:50 pm

yea man you 2.
Back to top Go down
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:38 am

This kid = in lol!! Death is a weenier Smile
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:20 am

Lol. So you are here to be an admin for the surf server only, or are you applying for all the servers?

Hope to see you in a game some time man. Add me to friends, kelevrathornton.

GL. HF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED fresh Applications   ACCEPTED fresh Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED fresh Applications
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next