Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To anyone who cares about clan and potential members

Go down 
+9
DaRe DeViL
SaturatedFat
infamousthornton
leagumdrops
trix
deist
death1*8*7
Vondom
DiGiTaL|Agent~Smith
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:48 am

yea

Last edited by k0ja on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiGiTaL|Agent~Smith

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:56 am

SATURATED HAD EVERY RIGHT TO POST IN HERE. He backed me up with the same issue. and thanks for your backup koja

Last edited by DiGiTaL|Agent~Smith on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 am

DiGiTaL|Agent~Smith wrote:
SATURATED HAD EVERY RIGHT TO POST IN HERE. He backed me up with the same issue.

idgaf if he backed you up. Why? I agree with the ham
Back to top Go down
DiGiTaL|Agent~Smith

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:08 am

deist wrote:
SATURATED HAD EVERY RIGHT TO POST IN HERE. He backed me up with the same issue.

idgaf if he backed you up. Why? I agree with the ham
yah that is not proof either and you dont have facts.
lmfao and koja erased the Smith doesnt hack
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:23 am

dude im not lookin to have facts or any proof im not tryin to prove anything. I'm making a point that ur blowing this up and the proof is ^^. you got a personal vendetta son i just don't wanna hear about it.

like i never read that whole post i skipped straight to criticizing.
Back to top Go down
Blind_mice
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Blind_mice

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:09 pm

ok kids play nice and understand the main concept of this game....J.A.G = JUST A GAME.
So solve your dumbass disputes and end it. its pathetically stupid. get over it. agent i prolly played with you, idr. but beside the point. the fact is, if you dont like the person ignore him or play somewhere else. simple and easy.
someone please close this topic. its pointless and makes this clan look like a joke.
Back to top Go down
DiGiTaL|Agent~Smith

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:01 pm

deist wrote:
dude im not lookin to have facts or any proof im not tryin to prove anything. I'm making a point that ur blowing this up and the proof is ^^. you got a personal vendetta son i just don't wanna hear about it.

Then get the fuck out of the forums you where not in the server when this occured and may I also point out you dont make your clan look good either.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

deist wrote:
stfu saturatedfag

So, deist. What is one server rule that most likely applies with our forums as well?

No bashing on other players right?

Your little satfag shit is bs. He has every right to come on here and post what he thinks.

So I'd stop if I were you.

Also deist, if you don't want to fucking hear/read this shit then why even click on the post? Why even respond? Don't fucking waste your time.
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:48 pm

deist wrote:

Then get the fuck out of the forums you where not in the server when this occured and may I also point out you dont make your clan look good either.

you dont make urself look good
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:48 pm

infamousthornton wrote:
deist wrote:
stfu saturatedfag

So, deist. What is one server rule that most likely applies with our forums as well?

No bashing on other players right?

Your little satfag shit is bs. He has every right to come on here and post what he thinks.

So I'd stop if I were you.

Also deist, if you don't want to fucking hear/read this shit then why even click on the post? Why even respond? Don't fucking waste your time.

ssshhhh im the best
Back to top Go down
SaturatedFat

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:52 pm

I guess im not understanding the personal attacks against me..

I simply said that Hamel needs to be dealt with; from a personal experience with him myself..

Diest, Calling me fag, wow, you have totally insulted me and now what ever am i going to do?
Koja, agreeing with Diest? Big surprise. Who gives who the "reach-around" in your relationship? Dont get pissed because you suck ass and have a personal vendetta against me.

Your insults are normal, and ive grown a custom to them. Which is sad really; that I should have to do that at all. It's people like The Gay Duo and Hamel that bring a bad name a low population to your servers. I have yet to see a deciding decision on this topic.

You keep insulting me, yet your team keeps asking me to scrim..

Yet half you JAG members and regulars are on MY vent complaining about you..

Irony..
Back to top Go down
DiGiTaL|Agent~Smith

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:29 pm

deist wrote:
deist wrote:

you dont make urself look good
Is this forum a joke and is your word any value to me? Is there resolve in your openion and is there any measure of worth in your word? If you didnt experiance the shit Hammel started with me,
Do you have any place of openion to what is going on if you are not educated in the issues at hand. Your a cancer to your Outfit JAG and your a problem this is my openion and i will write a review on this clan explaining whats up. I dont see why a good clan like this has people like you in it. I feel bad for Bugz and Death dealing with assholes that seem to figure they know what the fuck happened in that server. I cant believe you are so closed minded not open to others openions that your not willing to experiancing anothers point of view. People are so fucked in this country no wonder we are in a bad spot in the worlds eye.
ps this is not about openion this is about abuse and about false accusation of a potential member of JAG. I hope to see the shit rolling down hill after your members get done with you!
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 pm

I am reviewing this situation and going over the facts.

I am gathering as much Information as possible and sorting the Accusations WITHOUT Evidence and the Accusations WITH Evidence and when I am finished with that I will make my decision based on the EVIDENCE I have!

I can't, well I WON'T make any final decisions until I review the FACTS and go over them with my Leaders...

HOWEVER ...

Until my facts are reviewed I am TEMPORARILY removing some of Hamel's Admin Privileges so that I can be sure that he is or is not involved in ANY wrong doing!

This is my decision thus far so if you have *ANY* CONCERNS , THOUGHTS or PROBLEMS feel free to PM me about them!

One more thing is STOP the BASHING of our REGS and MEMBERS! I'm not going to tolerate that sort of behavior, it is VERY immature and it DOES make our Clan look bad!

REMEMBER,

IT'S JUST A GAME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who cares about clan and potential members   To anyone who cares about clan and potential members - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To anyone who cares about clan and potential members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2