Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Pub Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Clan Pub Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Clan Pub Suggestion   Clan Pub Suggestion EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:35 pm

I think it'd be really cool if the JAG clan pub server had a fun night once or twice a week. This would include fun maps, maybe some type of mod used just for the few hours the fun night would take place. Also, I don't really see too many people in the fun server, which I would like to venture in once in awhile. So, maybe there could be some advertisement installed into the Pub server, or you can redirect people to the fun server when the pub is full. Anyways, just my thoughts floating around...
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pub Suggestion   Clan Pub Suggestion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:44 am

good idea! I think that sounds fun! maybe someone could throw some new maps in the rotation between dust2, nuke, and inferno, shorten the time at each map to like 20 mins.

We could also all buy matching j.a.g. shirts that say our names on the back and wear them whenever we're playin cs. Eventually we could get warm up suits or jackets!

jk btw
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pub Suggestion   Clan Pub Suggestion EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 am

i thought u were serous about the shirts and jackets man, i was all ready to order some. but yah we do redirect ppl wen the server is full but we dont have a plug in that advertises the other server. but u guys can have a bind under amx_csay and just diplay it every couple rounds. in the pub if u type /server it will show the other server and u can redirect tht way.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pub Suggestion   Clan Pub Suggestion EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:02 am

oh, i see. i don't know any of the amx mod commands, i forgot a lot of them since I started playing again. so i don't really know how to talk through the server.

but, yeah, i rarely see anyone type /server and anyone in the other jag server. i just think it'd be nice if the other one was just as active. i'll try to advertise it whenever i'm in there.

are you guys considering the fun night? maybe you can apply the fun night to the both the mainstream server and the less popular server. i was on another server like 3 years ago that had a fun night, and it was always full whether it was fun night or not. mods in consideration could be like, a hook mod, a roll the dice mod, superhero mod, gungame (every other round or something). then have a crazy map rotation with not just gun maps, but knifing and nade maps too. This would be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pub Suggestion   Clan Pub Suggestion EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:01 am

I think that we should get an auto advertise for the other servers saying "type /server blah blah blah", you kknow?
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pub Suggestion   Clan Pub Suggestion EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:03 pm

yeah, that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Pub Suggestion   Clan Pub Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Pub Suggestion
Page 1 of 1