Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??

Go down 
+8
Shoosh
Mas Ter Mind
brotherralph
AmazingHyzer
trix
Litsys
Thomasu
DaRe DeViL
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? Empty
PostSubject: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Thats AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Haha, I saw this one, kid was MESSED Up on those drugs.
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:46 pm

I love how he just SCREAMS, then plops back down like it didn't happen. And his Dad didn't even react. lolz.
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 pm

I bet he doesnt even remember that day. lol
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 pm

rofl that was great
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 am

this dad was a genious for recording this though.

i now know that if i was to ever do something like this i have to have a camera

but i remember when i got my teeth pulled. it was pretty bad, i was young too. anyways i remember saying like i feel funny, and am i gonna be like this forever. though i know i wasn't that cute doin it, but i remember it. it was my first time bein high

i begged my mom to take me to get a slushie. she agreed only because she wanted to see me make a mess. (my mouth was hella numb from the surgery thing) and i got one of my favorite shirts stained blue form that shit. and i kept feelin like i was gonna swallow my bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 pm

lmfao omg funny shit. " is this real life" lol
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:47 pm

lol i have two fingers wow
Back to top Go down
Mas Ter Mind
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Mas Ter Mind

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 pm

hahhahaa i saw this it was so funny
Back to top Go down
Shoosh

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:05 am

I don't think I stopped laughing during that whole video. I'm going to send that to as many people as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:31 am

nice vid that was epic
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:56 pm

haahaah he was ripped
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:36 pm

I know who that kid is :p
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:54 pm

that was me 15 years ago!
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:57 pm

yeah not lol i legitly know that kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??   have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!?? Empty

Back to top Go down

have you ever wanted to see a little kid, HIGH AS BALLS!!??
Page 1 of 1