Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just wanted to ask everyone...=P

Go down 
+3
Ecko_-
Quiksilver
RaNdoM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

I just wanted to ask everyone...=P Empty
PostSubject: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:43 pm

First...i was just wonderin mayb we could start a scoutsknives tournyment with a bracket a whatnot with all the people randomly selcted and they could 1v1 to like 20 on our server.....i think it spark fun when people are bored....but idk i was just thinkn bout it ...tell me what u guys think..

if so we could start one and play our games whenever when ppl r on.....i think itd be fun....post what u think about it..

=)
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 pm

sounds like a fun idea.
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 pm

dude im down of a scoutzknives tourny
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:32 pm

to find out more info go to the SKL (ScoutzKnivez League) website... i think it is scoutzleague.net. You can find all the info/configs/setup you want from there or just check it out and see if you like what they have going. They have different seasons and 1v1 tournys like once a month as well as 3v3 pickup games for those who like to pug. I used to play but I hate the gravity setting tat they play on cause im old school and got too used to 200 grav.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:06 pm

it amazes me that they actually have that...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 pm

This isn't too bad of an idea. I'd certainly participate.
Back to top Go down
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:17 pm

leaders shud set it up
Back to top Go down
hjk1091
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
hjk1091

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:58 pm

I LOVE THSI IDEA LOL I AINT THAT GREAT AT SCOUTZ BUT I CAN ENJOY GETTING MY ASSES HANDED TO ME LOL Y NOT

BUT I THINK IS IS A GREAT IDEA
Back to top Go down
guerogb
Clan Member
Clan Member
guerogb

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 pm

SCOUTZKNIVEZ W()()T W()()T !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to ask everyone...=P   I just wanted to ask everyone...=P Empty

Back to top Go down

I just wanted to ask everyone...=P
Page 1 of 1