Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED Oreguns app.

Go down 
+8
Ecko_-
Litsys
Cupcake
deist
AmazingHyzer
tehmc
death1*8*7
oregun
12 posters
AuthorMessage
oregun
Inactive/Admin Suspended.

ACCEPTED Oreguns app. Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Infomation About Me
Name: Justin Baldwin
Cs Name: oregun Q('.'Q) #MUSIK or #noMUSIK
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10089208
Hobbies: CS, F4D, and RA3
Job: US Marine
Are you Able to Donate? YES, $5 a Month

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: About a month ago
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: This was the only server that the clan members actually were cool and honestly not being dicks. Pardon my french. By that i mean they were not abusing their admin so on a so forth.
How often do you play CS?: Every day just about
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: Well i have been in the military for about 3 and a half years. Ready to get out and go back to school though. Honestly, i might not be the best player right now because i just started playing again but i used to actually be pretty good and im getting all most of the skills i had back. Um, im a pretty chill guy haha dont know what else to put in here.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:57 pm

welcome to our forums and thx for apping, donation is always a plus even tho we dont enforce it. but yah we usually dont accept ppl based on there skills just on how cool and chill they r with JAG members. cuz if jag member like you then u shouldnt have a prob getting in. unless u wanna be on the cal team then they will accept you based on skills.
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Hello Oregun, I spent 3 1/2 months in 29 Palms when I was in school there, are you stationed there or there for schooling?
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 pm

gl on the app man. c u in the servers
Back to top Go down
oregun

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm

ive been stationed in the stumps for 3 years now Sad
Back to top Go down
oregun

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Thx
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 am

Ouch, I feel sorry for you, was bad enough for me when I was there only 3 1/2 months, I went on to be stationed at Camp Pendleton for 2 years and Okinawa for 2 1/2 years.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:09 pm

This guy is pretty cool I have no probelmo with him
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:42 pm

He's cool. He talks in vent and was in the server. Stay active and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Saw him in the server, didnt really see much of him, but i wasnt in vent maybe he was in there, Got a sore throat right now dont want to strain it too much in there. So far hes cool.
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:34 pm

he seems pretty cool was scrimmin with him earlier just stay active on the forums and the server gl on the app
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:32 am

ya hes cool
Back to top Go down
oregun

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Thanks that is much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
oregun

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:11 pm

/bumb
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:16 am

good luck man, you got my vote. stay active!
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Quiksilver wrote:
good luck man, you got my vote. stay active!

x2
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:36 pm

[ACCEPTED]

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.

Please Tag up with 1 *!

Grats Again!
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm

congratulations dude. welcome to JAG
Back to top Go down
oregun

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:52 pm

He thx guys!
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:24 pm

congrats man. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Oreguns app.   ACCEPTED Oreguns app. Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED Oreguns app.
Page 1 of 1