Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED tehmc application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

ACCEPTED tehmc application Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:56 am

Infomation About Me
Name: David
Cs Name: tehmc
Do you own a mic? Yes, II strung cans together with string, I'll mail you all the other end of one so you can hear me talk when I'm playing. You should see my computer room, its full of cans.
Steam ID:
Hobbies: CS, little bit of WoW, little bit of an old school MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) for those youngins who haven't heard of them.
Job:
Are you Able to Donate? YES, can't guarantee every month or dollar amount.

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: Depends on when you are talking about, I was a 3 or 4 star (I think) in the old JAG . And I paid for the server for 6 months last time when Bugz couldn't but there was not enough interest to keep it open.
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: Fun, games, nice place to play, good people
How often do you play CS?:
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: My CS name's orgin started when I started playing CS in 2000, I went by the name USMC because I was on Active Duty, after I left Active Duty I joined a clan with some people I used to play with and they all knew me as USMC (MC for short) so I changed it to "The MC" or "tehmc" because it sounded better.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 am

dude...MC...no need for this shit man.....just tag up and talk to bugz.....thats what i say.....
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 am

like that mic comment btw. lol
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:16 am

Assumption is the mother of all F***-ups
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:34 pm

True, it is. Just saying that because all the other old members that came back didn't need an app.

Why would it be any different with you?
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:36 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:08 pm

[ACCEPTED]

WELCOME BACK Bro!
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Alright, now give your steamid lol
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 pm

BuGz wrote:
[ACCEPTED]

WELCOME BACK Bro!

lol...see.....no need man....all the old JAG members know you and know you're cool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED tehmc application   ACCEPTED tehmc application Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED tehmc application
Page 1 of 1