Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED My Application

Go down 
+5
jungwoo222
death1*8*7
AmazingHyzer
Vondom
irockyou
9 posters
AuthorMessage
irockyou
Clan Member
Clan Member
irockyou

ACCEPTED My Application Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Information About Me

Name: Joshua Ray

Cs Name: irockyou

Do you own a mic? yes I do

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0000000

Hobbies: cs, clubbing, drinking, partying, girls, rock climbing, basically anything athletic, college sports, hanging out with friends

Job: Club promotions in the city of Seattle.

Are you Able to Donate? I probably could, yes.

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Donate a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining

How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: Randomly for a long time, more frequently lately since the server seems to be quite stable.

Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: Every time I play in the server, everyone that is affiliated with the clan seems to be nice, which is cool, because I like to have fun while gaming, and it's always 10X better playing with people that aren't dicks. As far as I know, the server is based out of Seattle, the city that I live in and I am assuming that most of the members live locally which is cool.

How often do you play CS?: I used to breath, eat and sleep cs back when I started maybe 9 years agoish. Lately, I have been getting into it more. I'm finally single, so I don't have a dumb gf telling me to get off of the cpu.

Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: I cook better than your mom. I have 3 crazy ass roommates, played a few seasons in cal. I love cheez-its and slurpees. My favorite game in the world is beer pong. I decimate all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:31 pm

u sound kewl hope to see u around good luck beer pong yes indeed
Back to top Go down
irockyou
Clan Member
Clan Member
irockyou

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Thanks man, have a good weekend!
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 am

you sound pretty chill. beer pong is the shit. hope to play a few rounds with you. good luck on the app man.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:45 am

havnt played with you, but looken forward to it, stay active and keep checking the forums and posting
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:47 am

hey death doest that same line get old after awhile u needa switch it up a bit and be like yo homie i havnt been played witt u yet buy stay active my nigga peaz... or somthing like that Razz
Back to top Go down
irockyou
Clan Member
Clan Member
irockyou

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:16 am

haha fo sho. i'll see you guys on later today prolly. one of my roommates is moving out, so i gotta help him. peace niggaz.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 pm

nope the truth never gets gold, i did see him play last night at like 4 or 5 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 pm

ahhhh......u look so sexy in that outfit XD lol jking u app is good u sound chill! (sexay) lmao im not GAY
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:20 pm

josh ... ide be kinda freaked out if i wer u
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:27 pm

lol . nice playin a few rounds today with u.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:07 pm

yep played with u too, try comming in vent too
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:27 pm

I say Yes so Death or Litsys if you Think he deserves to be wit us then Post the Blue! lol Holla!

Also this is to all members/admins, If you can Donate ANYTHING Please do so, I wana keep JAG Alive and so far only a couple (3) of us are helping out, so thanks to u who help so Please if you wana keep JAG Servers up please DONATE ASAP the Server Payments are Coming up in a few days and I dont wana be Stuck with a $200+ Bill all to myself so Help us out, Thanks Again!

PM me or Read the Donation Section to get more info!
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:10 am

Ill see if I can play and see him soon, I couldnt get near my comp lately. lol
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:21 pm

YeS
Back to top Go down
irockyou
Clan Member
Clan Member
irockyou

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:45 pm

so im in? Smile

hollaaaa
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:34 am

[ACCEPTED]

you r a 1 star admin

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.

u had to wait for the blue accepted but yah now ur in lol
Back to top Go down
MoNsTrOiStY
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:09 pm

SIGN him up!! Eventhough he sounds like Jesse on The Fast and the Furious. lol!
Also yes he did stay up till like 330 last night playin and was in vent. +1
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 pm

congrats =)
Back to top Go down
irockyou
Clan Member
Clan Member
irockyou

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:46 pm

woot woot, and jessie from fast n furious is a homo for driving a jetta. haha

i'm always up late playing cs
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 pm

hey i liek that car you dissing it ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED My Application   ACCEPTED My Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED My Application
Page 1 of 1