Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED impartial I

Go down 
+4
BuGz
Epi-PhanY
Vondom
impartial I (Daniel)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

ACCEPTED impartial I Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:11 pm

I can get pretty angry playing this game sometimes, but I try and stay impartial to it. I try to treat everyone with respect and be nice, but occasionally I like fucking around with people (usually the ones with big egos). It's all in good fun. I can play good at times and bad at times. I love a good scrim. The JAG server is the only server I pub on. I know a lot of you and a lot of you are on my friends list.
Name: Daniel Van Donsel
Cs Name: impartial I
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9642258
Hobbies: none
Job: Searching
Are you Able to Donate? Not yet
DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: 1.3 months ago
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: Really chill people (for the most part) and an excellent server
How often do you play CS?: Usually everyday...some days it's only an hour and others it's like 6 hours straight
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: I'm a pantheist
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:22 pm

u suck at cs i would love for u to be in this grp we cann noob on computers ..................noone of that made sence and i dont know why but i am gonna post it anyways u are awsome man Razz
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Yeah hes gonna be pissed that I had any input on this. But hes pretty annoying. Hes been pretty obnoxious in scrims on several occassions and bitches about map changes in the server like ive never seen before. Occassionally hes pretty chill, other times, uhhh well, no. Ultimately, I would not support this one.
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 pm

well I suppose i should defend myself here a little bit but epi-phany...yeah I can be obnoxious sometimes because i get really excited during scrims but whatever man I just try and have fun. I\'m still a nice guy even though I can be loud and obnoxious...and all you gotta do is ask me nicely and I\'ll be quiet. Also, I only complained about that switch from office that one time...and there was one day where people were switching the map every 5 minutes and I was getting frustrated...but yeah that\'s it.

Last edited by impartial I (Daniel) on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:29 pm

You Rock Vondom! Wow! hahahaha!

Regards to Impartial,

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Honestly I haven't found Impartial annoying, I don't have a problem being in the servers, or the clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:42 pm

yes!
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm

you are a piece of shit that cries every time you dont get to scrim then msg us with hate messages. go away.
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: haha   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 pm

I think koja said it perfectly
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 pm

wow ok so you guys bash me for no reason "gtfo no one likes you" "you're awful" just straight up talking shit for no reason and i respond and send deist a pm saying "you guys are mean" and that's a hate message? You're a dick. Yeah, I got a little upset cause I am excluded from scrims (i shouldn't be because I'm not bad) ...like i say one or two things and you use it as an excuse to start a hate fest. You guys weren't even truely annoyed by me, you just loved laughing and shit in vent and ganging up on me because you get off on being assholes. I've scrimmed with you guys a few times and I had a really good time and I played good for the most part....but I'll just stick to the pub now I guess
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 pm

you cant be serious???? YEAH you really ARE annoying. So dont tell me im not annoyed by you. And its funny, we dont gang up on anyone else or anything, so is it possible its just you??? YES, theres a novel concept, you complain like crazy and it was never anything personal until you started getting all butthurt about the stupidest shit. Seriously, though, just dont.
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 pm

STOP FIGHTING! lol Lil Girls!
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 pm

dude impartcial is wsome i dont know why ur bashin him caue i was playing its all good man and there is no reason to cuss on here lol .... gratz on bein accepted dont worry about the other jsut have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED impartial I   ACCEPTED impartial I Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED impartial I
Page 1 of 1