Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED The application for deist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

ACCEPTED The application for deist Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:49 am

Name: Tyler
Cs Name: Deist
Do you own a mic? course.
Steam ID: =:0:20051271
Hobbies: I like play some cs and I don't mind runnin wood fired ovens at my work.
Job: The Rock
Are you Able to Donate? Possibly

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: A month or so
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: My brother is in your clan (hova i think). Just lookin for a community to play with. Down to scrim sometimes but i am just playin cs to have some fun.
How often do you play CS?: Usually at night after work and my home work, or before my homework usually
Tell us a little somethinga bout yourself: I'm 19 haven't played cs consistently in about 3 years, i used to play for a lan center in auburn called extreme gamers. I go to green river cc in auburn i like to kick it and smoke weed.
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:34 pm

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 pm

thats fuckin right denied, nobody wants you, except me apparently
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm

thats cuz my grandma is so ugly
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:48 am

hey man cool to see u put an app in, ur good for me just waiting on wat bugz and lits have to say
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 am

[ACCEPTED]

you r a 1 star admin

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 pm

congrats man. see u in the servers
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:42 am

thanks man see ya in there!
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:06 am

Bitch :PPP
Back to top Go down
deist
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
deist

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:13 pm

hey hey hey
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:38 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED The application for deist   ACCEPTED The application for deist Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED The application for deist
Page 1 of 1