Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application

Go down 
+3
death1*8*7
BuGz
5p4rX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Infomation About Me
Name: Christina Lynn
Cs Name: 5p4rX
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: I HAVE NO IDEA!
Hobbies: reading, watchin movies, playin 360, all kinds of stuff
Job: Bartender/Pull Tab Dealer/college student
Are you Able to Donate? YES (best part bout being a grown up, my own money)

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: about a month ago
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: funny ppl, laid back atmosphere
How often do you play CS?: whenever I feel like it, bout a couple hours a day maybe
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: I used to play cs a few yrs ago, was in a clan called GYB, grumpy young bastards; very similar to this clan which is what piqued my interest
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi Christina Welcome to JAG! I have yet to see you in the servers but Hopefully I get the chance!

Also, Dont feel embarrassed of being 27 and playing CS, Im 23 and we have older members as well! JAG is a fun Community and is here for ANYONE and EVERYONE to enjoy! Anyways Nice App. Hope to see you soon!

Good Luck with your App. And remember to just be as Active as possible on both the servers/forums!
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 pm

i played with u not to long ago, u were pretty quite didnt hear u talk, or maybe i was just talken to much Laughing . nice app one of the best iv seen so far, u wont be the only 27 year old here lol, i think we got older cough krystal lord cough cough. its a yes from as long as u stay active on both the forums and servers. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 pm

yea as you may have noticed, I'm not great at cs, I'm better at guitar hero lol But I like to play and I have a lot of time on my hands. I don't use my mic very often cuz ppl sometimes mistake me for a 12 yr old boy lol Thx for the props on my app too, wanted to make it a good one, would hate to be denied on a technicality heh Anywho, bout to go to work at the bar
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 pm

u are awsome Razz ill be able to go to a bar soon...tim isnt old ok hes just....................ok well maybe alittle Razz JK tim
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 pm

LOL he's just a lil seasoned? sounds like a cool guy heh
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:35 pm

One of the best apps you've seen???? Haha they are all pretty much the same and never necessarily reflects the character of the person (not directed at you sparx Very Happy)...... But anyway, I got to play with her today, she seems to have very level-headed input and seems fairly laid back. I wouldn't foresee any problems so shes got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:36 pm

lol no im seasond like fries ..... o and btw anyone who wants to add me to msn mine is ( milksquirter@hotmail.com ) myspace is www.myspace.com/vondom
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 pm

[ACCEPTED]

you r a 1 star admin

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.

i would like to see more of u on vent
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:45 pm

To get your steamid,

Open console in a server [~] key

type "status"

copy the line with your in game name in it,

paste it here.
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:10 pm

i played with him pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Epi-PhanY
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Epi-PhanY

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 pm

HES A SHE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:14 pm

lol i am sry i just played with u though haha sry
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:40 pm

only little ralphy LOL Razz yeah i actually played with HER as well and i will never do it again cause i got led to the face JK kewl gal and the app sure got accepted fast about a week faster than mine Razz Razz thanks death u r my hero
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:40 pm

lol see even other 12 yr old boys mistake me as their own, that's why i don't talk heh
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm

I guess the only way is to post a pic of ur self in ur avatar so it won't happen no more
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:22 pm

lol ralphy doesnt count as a boy yet JK
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 pm

word, I'll do that
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:14 am

my avatar is to sexy ima need to change it soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application   ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED 5p4rX Application
Page 1 of 1