Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the tournament update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

the tournament update Empty
PostSubject: the tournament update   the tournament update EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:55 pm

first two games we played two of the best baseball team in florida
we lost both of our games that day we didnt score any runs i guess we werent ready to play
by the way those two games were for seeding.

then on saturday we had three games the third one was championship game

we won our first game and our second game i sat the fist game and played the whole second game and i walked and struck out i played first and did a really good job nothing got past me.

then we played the bullets white i think in championship game
it was 2 to 0 the whole game we were winning and in the fifth inning they had a big one with 2 runs with no outs and there was bases loaded and i was on first base they hit a lined drive to first i caught and step on first then turned around and ran looked the runner back to third next hitter drove in 3 more with a line drive to right center field the next batter struck out and inning over i was up to bat with two outs i hit a ball (like 5 in a half feet from first base) and he fielded it and i ran it out for a single with a rbi then i stole second on a pass ball and went to third on a ground ball that hit off of third base and the third basement tryed to tag me but i beat it out and no through to first then the guy on first base stole and he was safe the batter up hit a hard line drive to first and the first basement fielded it on a one hop and the runner was out end of inning then they scored another run to make it 6 to 3 then we went up to bat two hitters struck out in a row the the next batter walk and the next one and the next on bases loaded two out bottom of the sixth and i am up to bat they call time and we talk then the coach puts in a pitch hitter for me because i wasnt hitting the ball very hot that tournament and the batter who was hitting for me had the game winning hit in the second game the batter starts off on a strike then a ball then another ball and then strike two and on th last pitch he struck out on a check swing on a pitch at his eyes and we lost 3 to 6.

but good news we came in second in the tournament.
Back to top Go down

the tournament update
Page 1 of 1