Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a three game update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

a three game update Empty
PostSubject: a three game update   a three game update EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:12 am

in my first game i sat the whole game

the second game i played first base the whole game

and i hit a single to right field and they tried to throw me out at first base but the first basement dove to the right to catch but missed it as he was getting up i was running down the base line and i jumped off the base over him (i was pretty damn high in th air) i landed flat footed then i ran to second and with one RBI

then i hit a single then the batter walked i went to second then the next batter hit a little line drive to second and it drop i ran to third i was save as for the kid that hit the ball was save at first because they through the ball away but i didnt run cause the catcher was backing up first with pitcher at home we had bases loaded with no outs the next batter hit a high grounder to pitcher some how he caught it and through it home and i was out i tried to taked the catcher out when i slid at home but he moved out of the way then then our bigest home run hitter was up jordan he struck out we didnt score out of the bases loaded bummer

third time up i got hit by pitch then we had a man on secon and i was on third then bases loaded again but couldnt pull through no runs bummer again

overall we won our first game 3 to 2
secon game came up short 1 to 6 or 7 the third game was championship so if we would of won the second game we would of been in hte championship. the team that beat us got woop in the championship game it was like 13 to 0 they were 10 run ruled which means by the fourth inning if they r down by ten runs then u lose
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: a three game update   a three game update EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:53 pm

bummer always next year right
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: a three game update   a three game update EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 pm

oh shit well looks like im comin to kick ur ass brother im sorry man i told you to win it all Razz haha just kidding but that sucks man :/
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: a three game update   a three game update EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:32 pm

we got another tournament coming up to
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: a three game update   a three game update EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:48 pm

good luck in tht nxt tourny man. pwn the shit outta every one =]
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: a three game update   a three game update EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:51 pm

haha we will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a three game update   a three game update Empty

Back to top Go down

a three game update
Page 1 of 1