Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerhappy

ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Infomation About Me
Cs Name: Triggerhappy
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7201542
Hobbies: Counter-strike 1.6, Tibia OT servers, AMXX, administrative and supportive roles in gaming communities (I've had positions of powers in many different games on many different communities).
Ability to donate: Well, I would have to get over the obstacle of a locked paypal account so it may take some time...

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: 2 months ago
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: Well for starters the community is great, with like-minded people we have fun conversations all the time. As well as that, the servers are great and I live local to the host so my ping is good as well.
How often do you play CS?: A few hours a day.
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: I enjoy playing Counter-Strike and have played competitively. I used to be an active member of ESEA and the cyber athletic league is definitely something I don't want to shy away from.
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:01 pm

good guy, i say let him in, he also sucks some great ........... naw mean?
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:01 pm

i LOLed at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:18 pm

he has no ball hair or anything but he seems extra coo to me and he is almost as funny as me, but ehhhhhh not so much
Back to top Go down
brotherralph
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:02 pm

pretty chill i like him
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:07 am

sala khuta banjot maderchode lund fudi
Back to top Go down
aznnitepk

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:25 am

His pretty quite
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 pm

[ACCEPTED]

you r a 1 star admin

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application   ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED Triggerhappy's Application
Page 1 of 1