Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot

Go down 
+2
Joey
cwrivers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cwrivers

ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 pm

hey guys it me. sgt suckalot...
gettin back into cs from wow and was lookin for a clan, i used to play with you guys all the time back when walmart was popular. heres my info
Name: Chris R
Cs Name: Sgt.Diealot
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0000000
Hobbies: CS, wow, spending time with wife and kid.. no im NOT joking, and my daughter is 8MO
Job: Staples
Are you Able to Donate? well talk about that later
Back to top Go down
Joey
Inactive/Admin Suspended.

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 pm

cwrivers wrote:
hey guys it me. sgt suckalot...
gettin back into cs from wow and was lookin for a clan, i used to play with you guys all the time back when walmart was popular. heres my info
Name: Chris R
Cs Name: Sgt.Diealot
Do you own a mic? Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0000000
Hobbies: CS, wow, spending time with wife and kid.. no im NOT joking, and my daughter is 8MO
Job: Staples
Are you Able to Donate? well talk about that later

hmm id say you sound like a nice person. might want to post you're steam id though.
Back to top Go down
Westside206

Westside206

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 5:58 pm

seem cool to me but i never seen u talk and i hate that the most i always say absolute no to people i havent heard talk, other then that ur fine, i like the activeness
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 6:13 pm

HEy My VOTE is 100000% YES! I seen this Guy Many Times, I know its my Overall Decision But I still like to know what all of you think about the Members! But I say YES!
Back to top Go down
cwrivers

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 6:15 pm

hey thx guys, mainly the reason i havent talked is cus my mic was screwed up but its fixed now

ps i have no clue how to find my Steam_Id
Back to top Go down
Joey

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 6:18 pm

cwrivers wrote:
hey thx guys, mainly the reason i havent talked is cus my mic was screwed up but its fixed now

ps i have no clue how to find my Steam_Id

go into a game and press the "`" key, next to the "1" key.

then type in status, and it should give you you're steam ID
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 pm

PWNED BY THE JOEY! WAT????! Hahaha Its called go to the CONSOLE and Type Status and There ya are!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:09 pm

hey I know this guy. the dude has a l ot of heart, thats what i like much about him. no matter how many times I own him he never complains. As long as they play I don't give a hoot! he cool.
Back to top Go down
Joey

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:17 pm

just played with him, he seems to be a nice friendly, cuddly man. Smile perfect for [J.A.G] Smile

So I guess my vote is a YES Wink
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:38 pm

i say yes this guy is awsome like dreamzz says it doesnt matter if he gets killed he doesnt complain he is perfect for [J.A.G] he is a laidback player that knows that it is just a game! good luck bro ill persuade bugz Smile
Back to top Go down
cwrivers

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:45 am

k so just checkin in, and ummmmm, you guys arent gay are you?

jk, but seriously?

ah it dont matter the nice friendly, cuddly man is better than my wife calls me so it works!
well hope i can put the famous [J.A.G] infront of my name soon! thx guys
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:45 am

[ACCEPTED]

Welcome to the Clan Bud! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:12 am

haha no most of us arent gay but i would look out when ur around westside alone....
Back to top Go down
Squidx
Clan Member
Clan Member
Squidx

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:00 pm

No, bro were not gay... Welcome btw. seen ya on the server alot and activeness is a must. Vote Yes!
Back to top Go down
cwrivers

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:24 pm

Thx guys, see ya on!
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:40 pm

wtf is Squid talking about he is the gayest person in the world!
Back to top Go down
cwrivers

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:42 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:01 am

haha I bet squid doesn't even have his license. he's just posing in his mothers car. His seat belt isn't even on?!? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot   ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED Sgt.Diealot
Page 1 of 1