Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application

Go down 
+4
Mas Ter Mind
TomMy
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
KrystalineLord
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Infomation About Me
Name: Tim Reed
Cs Name: Krystallord
Do you own a mic? Yes - USB Logitec Kick ass headset! LOL
Steam ID: lordkrystaline
Hobbies: IT/computers
Job: Student & Taxi Driver
Are you Able to Donate? YES, $5 - $10 a Month i know the costs involved with this, so willing to help after the people i have met today playing on your server. Very helpful and fun folks.

DONATION - I UNDERSTAND That [J.A.G] DOES NOT Enforce Donations! However I do Encourage all of its Members to Try to Doante a Minimum of $5 a Month (PAYPAL ONLY)

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: Today first day - been looking for a fun place w/fun people to play with. believe i found it.
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: the motto you have, "Its Just A Game". I couldn't agree more! We come here to relax, chill, get our minds off our mundane lives we have in the "real world"...it IS just a game, and an escape from reality. I feel, and have seen, that this be true for your clan. I just want to add to it and have fun, maybe meet some friends!
How often do you play CS?: at least 4-8 hrs a day on days off (Monday & Tuesday) and in between calls for my cab - got internet in my cab LOL. Of course after homework is done - or wife kills me LOL. I'm an IT & Business Admin major at the University of Phoenix (online)
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself. Well like i stated above, I'm a student of UoP, and and IT major and Business admin double major. I am also a Network Admin for Wifi networks in the spokane, wa area. Once i get my office setup (spring eta) will have a T-3 connection with 2 hops to the backbone. Maybe if things go well I can let J.A.G. use some of the server space and bandwidth for free? A thought, not a bribe. I help friends out if I can, just offering some $$ assistance, i may not be able to always help out $$ wise but free server/bandwidth is always a help with gaming. I run several websites and forums for WoW servers and Teamspeak etc. Love gamming. anyways sorry for the novel .... I'm also a daddy, 3 wonderful kids, 14, 2.5 and 10 months.

Blessed BE J.A.G.

Krystaline Lord
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:48 pm

seems pretty chill and donations are always a plus..hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
TomMy

TomMy

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:53 pm

yo i played with you today

your cool and nice

i say yes
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 pm

thanks, i'm learning and really enjoying this server and folks in it. Not quite used to being called "Niggar" and such *shrugs* but its all good, been called worse LOL

Krystal Lord
Back to top Go down
Mas Ter Mind
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Mas Ter Mind

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Haha sup lord good luck with joining
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:26 pm

Thanks, just waiting on some kind of notifycation Smile dont get paid tiill friday, but we'll see what can be done.
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:51 pm

well i guess that i am not cool enough or whatever. was told off basically... guess i will find another guild...err.sorry was corrected...clan Sad too bad, was having fun with most of you on here.

Last edited by KrystalineLord on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add more info)
Back to top Go down
TomMy

TomMy

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:53 pm

what???
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:59 pm

hahah fucken fatty he calls everyone niggers even tho he's as white as he can get, never played with you yet, maybe cuz u just started, but i do look forward to playing with you on my off days.
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Pretty cool. Could be in.

Sorry to hear about ur car if that was you..lol my memory sucks.
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:07 am

yeah was my car. so not sure, am I accepted / wanted in the clan? or ?? I'd love to play with those i started out with, fun people! But have not been informed yet if I'm in or not? I know one guy got accepted in like 2 min LOL...
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Lol,
who?
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:53 pm

we have told him(capo) app is not needed but i guess he wants to be like everyone ells

[ACCEPTED]

donations r always a plus which is y ur being accepted so fast, i think u mean Capo he was in this clan long time before it died kinda like fatty and trix they never apped

you r a 1 star admin

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.
Back to top Go down
xRain

xRain

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:10 pm

Welcome to the clannn!!!
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 pm

Welcome ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application   ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED KrystalLord Application
Page 1 of 1