Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[J.A.G] Iro ***

Go down 
+8
Vondom
death1*8*7
leagumdrops
ragetoggle
M4RT1N0
$KIN
daz
DelusionalSyko
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DelusionalSyko

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Name of Admin Abusing His/Her Powers [J.A.G] Iro ***
Your CS Name - DelusionalSyko
How they were Abusing Powers - Slapping themselves onto heights, and taking out unsuspecting enemies, and just laughs about it when people get pissed off, and continues doing it.
The Server they Abused in - the 24/7 dust one or w/e it's called the seattle server.
The time the Abuse took Place - Today around 7:45 pacific standard.

He's always doing this kind of shit, and frankly I'm kind of annoyed. Usually when I see him come in I just leave cause all he does is threaten to use his admin on people saying things like "I'll ban you, bla bla bla"

The slapping to heights, and behind people on elevations gives him an unfair advantage over other people which in turn makes people leave...cause that's bullshit.

Kind of sick of that fact that he gets away with being an asshole to everyone that comes in the server, and other admins just think it's funny.

My scenario: He had slapped himself on top of T spawn on the big rock then slapped himself all the way over to outside catwalk (This is nuke by the way) and killed a guy that walked out of upper bombsite.

Then the round started again...I ran up into rafters and I could hear them outside, so I walk to the entrance of the rafters and I kill a enemy at my spawn, then he slaps himself all the way on top right infront of me while I was reloading and killed me.
Back to top Go down
DelusionalSyko

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Another scenario that made me just start to hate him was awhile back.

A black guy was playing some rap music along time ago, and Iro asked him to stop playing the music. He continued to ask him to stop playing the music, then he gagged him.

That's completely normal, and I understand that...but the black guy started changing his name to like "Unmute me" or w/e so Iro unmuted him. Some things got heated and Iro started throwing around racial slurs, and telling him to shut up. He then banned him.

The guy came back on a different steam account and demanded why he was banned, Iro never gave him a direct answer and just kept telling him to shut up, and continued to use racial slurs. The fact that he kept calling the guy names made me feel sorry for the guy...He didn't deserve to be treated like that...A gag what have been just fine, and if he continued disrespecting and breaking rules, then a ban...but Iro was the one that kept egging him on, and kept calling him names.

I don't think this guy is fit to use admin, he abuses it every chance he gets.

I understand I have no proof of what happened, but from what I've read a previous person posted about him slapping himself onto heights and abusing his power.

A couple witnesses to what happened with the black guy were Impartial I and "Haywire" (If you know who that is)
Back to top Go down

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 pm

lol dilusional ur not very inteligent sir i asked him TOOO MANY TIMES to stop spaming and i did not throw racial slurs i told HIM NOT TOOOOO check logs lol ull c i asked him not too and he argued about being black so he has the right so i gaged then gaged then kick kick then ban then he got on second account and we made up i told him post on forums to get unbanned it would not be a porblem even ask the guy we made our peace on his second account ur just a kid trying to be cool reporting anonymously lol seriously is it a big deal to slap myself when i first join to a spot no one has been too? for FUN not to kill lol ok ur just mad cause i 1d u on outside uper bomb even tho i tried to shank u for fun and u pulled ur gun so thats just u being poor sport....point is i dont call racial slurs at anyone unless were fooling im never serious about my racial slurs and i told the BLACK guy not to say nigger check logs ull c =)
Back to top Go down
daz
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
daz

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:03 pm

all i got to say is that this is sum lame shit over sum b.s but hey its a personal opinion over some1 but iro is a chill guy and i never had a problem yet
Back to top Go down
DelusionalSyko

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:16 pm

I don't recall you having your knife out...you probably made that up in defense.

I also don't recall you one deaging me...

Regardless, that's not a rule any way. You using your admin to have an upper hand on other players is admin abuse any way you look at it.

You're making excuses in your defense, and I'm the only one that's noticed that so far?

Your automatic hostility twords me shows how much of a respectful admin you are, kudos on that.

I've never had any problems with ANYONE in this clan...everyone in this clan is really relaxed and really cool

Except Iro.
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:20 pm

its a pub we are here for fun if you wanna be a fuckin try hard go scrim. VIVA LOS IRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:21 pm

$KIN wrote:
its a pub we are here for fun if you wanna be a fuckin try hard go scrim. VIVA LOS IRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is true. nothing better then uberslapping someone if they kill you lolll
Back to top Go down
DelusionalSyko

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:22 pm

DelusionalSyko wrote:

using your admin to have an upper hand on other players is admin abuse any way you look at it.

That's not fun for anyone accept the admin doing it.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 pm

if you have a good sense of humor it is very funny and fun, this isnt cal I
Back to top Go down

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 pm

LOL I DIDNT 1D U LIES... check logs bugz IT WAS A 1D lol but besides the point lol i didnt abuse and i did 1 d u
Back to top Go down
$KIN
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
$KIN

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:35 pm

M4RT1N0 wrote:
if you have a good sense of humor it is very funny and fun, this isnt cal I

have a sense of humor man its a game its not for money have fun, QQ, or find another server theres a million others so just quit bitchin and have fun shit
Back to top Go down
ragetoggle

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:12 am

Hey if this isn't Cal-I, why are Caleh and Iro threatening to ban people for 16bitting?
Back to top Go down
DelusionalSyko

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:18 am

Why do you have a report admin abuse section if you guys don't care if a admin abuses? Doesn't make any sense to me.

All you've said so far is IT'S JUST A GAME MAN IT'S JUST A GAME STOP CRYING all I'm doing is reporting an admin for admin abusing. If you guys don't like people reporting admins, then remove the report admin section off of your website.

Iro, I don't get pissed off by getting one deaged...I don't recall ever getting one deaged so It must have not been a big deal to me. You've killed me plenty of times before, And It doesn't matter to me...like you said it's "Just a game"

I'm reporting you for admin abuse... you abused admin and that's why I'm here...there's nothing personal here...just a report. And I don't see why people are getting so hostile against the fact that I'm reporting an admin. I haven't said anything bad about anyone, and all I'm getting in return is shit.

I would like Death or Bugz to read this...so far all the admins on this section are fucking screaming at me cause "I'm a try hard" "I cry when I get killed" bla bla bla
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:33 am

thanx for the post syco ill take it from here!!!
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 am

lol, admin abusing will result in ur admin being taken away, and if u guys all admit to uber slapping someone cuz he killed u or shit like that. well then man up and say it again and watch wat happens to your admin. u guys all read the rules and understand them so follow them. other wise action will be taken
Back to top Go down
DelusionalSyko

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:37 am

There is a diffrence between slapping yourself around once in awhile just for fun and constantly slaying banning kicking someone because you can so the people who come in here to complain needa get their shit staightend out befor they come in here to bitch about it ...
Back to top Go down
Caleh
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 pm

ragetoggle wrote:
Hey if this isn't Cal-I, why are Caleh and Iro threatening to ban people for 16bitting?

I have never threatened to ban anyone for 16bitting, it's annoying as hell when you don't play the game by the "proper" rules, but I have not once said I was going to ban someone for 16bitting..
Back to top Go down
DelusionalSyko

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Nah Caleh is a pretty cool guy. He acts a lot like Iro, but he doesn't use his admin all the time like Iro does.
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:22 pm

If you think Iro or caleh are assholes deal with me and bitch about it see if i give one fuck seems to me you act like a little BITCH go cry to your mom
Back to top Go down

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm

i dont ban for 16 bit i make fun opf noobs who 16 like u dilu get some skill bitch ur sad baddie lol
Back to top Go down
DelusionalSyko

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Vondom wrote:
If you think Iro or caleh are assholes deal with me and bitch about it see if i give one fuck seems to me you act like a little BITCH go cry to your mom

Very smart response. Good job.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:20 am

This is pretty pathetic coming from 3 star admins, saying all this shit.

To Iro: To be honest, slapping your self shouldn't even be aloud as it is considerd admin abuse of some sort. I mean how isn't giving your self an unfair advantage if the other players can't themself? If you cant jump redrock then u cant jump it. Get someone to boost you, don't go abusing admin just so you can get an unfair advantage. To be honest get good, learn to jump this shit. It's not hard at all its a strafe jump lol go do climbing maps ull get it.

Vondom: Your acting like a immature two year old. For a three star admin, you should be dealing with this in a more mature manner your looked upon by everyone that comes into the server simply because your one of the higher up admins who can kick ban and do anything or everything almost. You should be setting the right example for future members who join JAG. If they look upon you and see your being and asshole or a douche bag to people who file complaints about people abusing admin they get the wrong example that they can abuse it and get away with it.

To Caleh and whoever hates 16 bitters: Deal with it, it's a setting in windows for my CS to run smoothly I have to 16 bit, yet I dont simply because I like to play the game the way it's designed. Now who cares about 16 bitting, remember you got to represent the tag of you clan "Just A Game" it's just a game people who cares.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 am

You don't get VAC banned for 16 bitting, so everyone shut the fuck up, seriously.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Deadpool wrote:
You don't get VAC banned for 16 bitting, so everyone shut the fuck up, seriously.

Do you even play in the server? Also this isn't even about 16 bitting Learn to read the whole topic before commenting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[J.A.G] Iro *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** Empty

Back to top Go down

[J.A.G] Iro ***
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Ban Zone! :: Admin Abuse-
Jump to: