Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[J.A.G] Iro ***

Go down 
+8
Vondom
death1*8*7
leagumdrops
ragetoggle
M4RT1N0
$KIN
daz
DelusionalSyko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

[J.A.G] Iro *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:00 pm

mikedizzle wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
You don't get VAC banned for 16 bitting, so everyone shut the fuck up, seriously.

Do you even play in the server? Also this isn't even about 16 bitting Learn to read the whole topic before commenting

you serious mike... hes in the clan, hes always in the server. and it is pretty much about people complaining about 16 bitting. you even said something about it. duh
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 pm

M4RT1N0 wrote:
mikedizzle wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
You don't get VAC banned for 16 bitting, so everyone shut the fuck up, seriously.

Do you even play in the server? Also this isn't even about 16 bitting Learn to read the whole topic before commenting

you serious mike... hes in the clan, hes always in the server. and it is pretty much about people complaining about 16 bitting. you even said something about it. duh

1.) did i say he wasn't in the clan, i've never seen him in the server... and it's pretty much about Admin Abusing. I know i said something about it because i was ranting about people complaining about it.. move on with your life
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm

hey

hey

this shit is shit
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

impartial I (Daniel) wrote:
hey

hey

this shit is shit

Yes, yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [J.A.G] Iro ***   [J.A.G] Iro *** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[J.A.G] Iro ***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2