Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED truewun's application :)

Go down 
+12
Ecko_-
Big|Downy
namborghini
Henry
M4RT1N0
*Corky*
jungwoo222
Quiksilver
death1*8*7
leagumdrops
infamousthornton
truewun
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:52 am

do

not

let

him

in
Back to top Go down
[J.A.G] Leaders

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:47 am

[ACCEPTED]

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.

Please Tag up with 1 *!

Grats Again!
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:00 am

F**ken ay bro you in congraz
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:20 am

*sigh...oh no...not truewun...

it shall be on...til the end of dawn.
congratz bro, there will be even more fun times...
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:37 pm

NICE !!!! Thank You everyone.

Looking forward to playing with you guys
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:05 am

Congratz Truewun
Back to top Go down
DaRe DeViL
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:18 pm

i said don't let this pro noob fucker in.

god damnit.
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm

DaRe DeViL you want to die?
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:07 am

nigga in my honest opinion u need to calm down on ur power trip man, u got some serious issues and i dont know what u attack me for talking shit to me with ur white admin chat and who ever else was in on it, i dont have a problem with any jag members but in my honest opinion they made a mistake on you homie you try and trash hard nigga u aint got it, but i aint one to question the jag leaders and voices that let people in or not but you jag leaders need to keep this kid on a leash real talk man "if u 16 bit ur getting kicked" lol like i said im not hating im just pointin some shit out, and imma ask u again like i did in the pub true, i wouldnt mind it if u backed up off me seriously. like i said this aint a hate post im just posting some shit up and man chill on the fuckin racism man its on the JAG rule list homie.

Frag hard

Megatech
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:06 pm

I agree with you Megatech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED truewun's application :)   ACCEPTED truewun's application :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED truewun's application :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2