Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D

Go down 
+7
infamousthornton
Quiksilver
5p4rX
Henry
Ecko_-
death1*8*7
.em
11 posters
AuthorMessage
.em

ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Infomation About Me
Name: Zach
Cs Name: .eM`
Do you own a mic? yessir
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14159230
Hobbies: CS, playing guitar, graphic designing
Job: sub janitor - weak job, but it pays
Are you Able to Donate? depends. Very Happy

Information About Joining
How long ago did you start playing in our Server?: a while. 3-4 months, i've changed my name in-game a lot.
Why are you interested in [J.A.G]: psh, more like why not?
How often do you play CS?: if i don't have homework, 3-4 hours a day.
Tell us anything else interesting about yourself: i've been playing since 1.3, and i'm a beast. simple as that. i'm also applying to teh scrim team. awesome, amirite?
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:46 pm

cool played with him today, never her u talk. get in vent and chill and get to know us
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:51 pm

i don't use my mic all the time because i prefer to type. when i talk, i say things too quickly and they don't make sense all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:05 pm

dont think ive gotten to play with you yet hope i do but you should hope in vent some time and chill ill give you and vent info vent7.gameservers.com 4259 and stay active on the forums and you should be in in no time
Back to top Go down
Henry

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Even though im not in jag, this guy is nice and chill, good luck getting in brah hes got skills to Smile
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:22 am

welcome to my world man, nuthen i say makes sence...
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:37 am

this is true death, but mostly because you spell words differently than the rest of the english speaking world, I think I'ma buy you a dictionary for your next birthday
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:51 am

hey, haven't gotten a chance to play with you yet. Stay active in our servers, cs and vent, and on the forums. see you soon!
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:23 pm

oh noes! i was banned today. D:
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:24 pm

WHy were you banned? I say yes to you. you seems cools
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:43 pm

"hacking"
lolol.
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:39 pm

cool guy, went out of his way and made sigs for me and a few other people when he did not have to do that. i say yes, in
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Hes sick teached me how to use photoshop like more in vnt then half the clan i say

NO:P JKING Its a yes for me
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:24 am

He bribed me with a sexy ass sig. It's a yes from me. Let's see more of them bribes coming along.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:10 am

Lol Immor. Looks like someone had fun with the brushes and colors!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:11 pm

hell yea first siggy
Back to top Go down
[J.A.G] Leaders

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:17 pm

[ACCEPTED]

Welcome to the clan, remember stay active both on the forums and servers. thats how u get admin and move up in rank.

Please Tag up with 1 *!

Grats Again!
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Gratz
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:36 pm

ah em. congratulations. welcome to jag!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Congratulations dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D   ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED heyo! .eM` :D
Page 1 of 1