Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One thing you guys really need

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
l33tst33r

l33tst33r

One thing you guys really need Empty
PostSubject: One thing you guys really need   One thing you guys really need EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:21 pm

You guys should probaly get rockthevote on the servers because there been many times when ive wanted to go on the surf server but its on dust 2 and theres nothing i can do to change it

If there is something i can do plz tell me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: One thing you guys really need   One thing you guys really need EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:25 pm

How about we take the dust2 from the map rotation? Very Happy that would be an easy fix.
Back to top Go down
l33tst33r

l33tst33r

PostSubject: Re: One thing you guys really need   One thing you guys really need EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:15 pm

yeah that would be amazing thx
but i still think that you guys should get rockthevote so ppl can play what they want
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: One thing you guys really need   One thing you guys really need EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:43 pm

sounds like a good idea to me
Back to top Go down
[E]lement
Clan Member
Clan Member
[E]lement

PostSubject: Re: One thing you guys really need   One thing you guys really need EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am

Sound Good Too Me Too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One thing you guys really need   One thing you guys really need Empty

Back to top Go down

One thing you guys really need
Page 1 of 1