Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys..........

Go down 
+5
Thomasu
AmazingHyzer
Vondom
BraveHeart.
Blind_mice
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind_mice
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Blind_mice

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 pm

OK so heres the story...

Most of you know i just got a new girlfriend. Well what you don't know is that her boyfriend broke up with her the day before she started talking to me. Of course i diden't think anything of it. Week goes by and i ask her out everything is going great. Bad thing is, shes still in love with her ex but will never go back out with him, and they still talk like friends. Its pissing me off because hes messing with her head and i cant do nothing about it cause she will get mad. Idc if they talk but i really wanna beat this kids ass. Anyway, she got really depressed and accused me of not even wanting to be with her, and that i am using her. And i just flipped out.
On top of this, my dads gone for a week and i have to stay with his girlfriend while hes gone, BUT her daughters who moved out because of my dad, ARE NOW HERE. And i fucking hate them. gfdgedgfd

Im sorry, i have no1 i trust in school to vent to so im doing it on here =/
hmmm....
Back to top Go down
BraveHeart.

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 pm

haha where you live? we can go beat his ass
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm

noob....beat his azz anyhow
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm

i hate bullshit drama
Back to top Go down
Thomasu
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Thomasu

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Sounds like a party.

Seriously though, that sucks dude.
Back to top Go down
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:12 am

Doodduuuee.....u gotta hang outwith ur chick n make her feel like u want her...n tell her that u wanna be with her more than anythn. u gotta make her feel shit!!

-this was an episode...of Dr. 1$hot ty ty very much

then beat his ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:24 am

Okay, this is the time where you need to ask another girl what to do here. You really need to be patient with her and be there when she needs to talk, etc. It's hard having your heart broken. Make sure that she knows that she is important to you and that you want to be with her (good morning/goodnight calls/texts, etc.) Grr...I am getting distracted because I am in the library. Hmm.. Stupid boys across from me being loud. Anyways, I know it may seem annoying to give her so much attention now, but in the end it will more than likely pay off. As for the daughters of your dad's girlfriend..I got something like that too. Kind of anyways. My brother's girlfriend, the mother of my niece, is a druggie, alcoholic, etc. My family hates her. I want to beat her ass. But if I do that, I can't see my niece and I will probably get arrested and all that fun stuff. Just hide out in your room and play CS or whatever. That is what I did last week when I was home for break because my dad is an asshole and does not know how to speak in a voice lower than yelling. Anyways, I hope some of that helps. And if you ever want to ask me something or talk to me about whatever, send me a message. I'm cool like that and I will try to help in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
k0ja
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
k0ja

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 am

yo just beat that kids ass or dump your girl bro, plenty of fish in the sea
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 am

Koja, if he didn't like her enough, he would not have asked her out. Fighting is only going to put her more into a depressive state. I wouldn't advise beating that boy up. I really don't think he is worth it.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:31 pm

they should give you ur own show cupcake. you could compete with dr phil. lol
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Hahaha. Dr Phil is nothing compared to me.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 pm

lol =)
Back to top Go down
Blind_mice
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Blind_mice

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Thank you cupcake, Your very helpfull <3.

But yeah when i wrote that, i ended up going to her house and we talked about it and shit and shes still deciding on wether or not to believe me, but we washed her moms van, and i had no change of cloths so she sprayed me with the hose and we had fun...
I hada walk around in here tight gym shorts and shirt while my cloths dried >.>
wasent a very pretty sight.
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:07 pm

I totally agree with Cupcake! on EVERYTHING (WHICH is rare for me) >LOL<. I was a counselor for a couple years, and through that time, and experiences, i would have to agree with her totally.

Being in a relationship, means the good sides or bad sides. "For better or worse" type thing. it also means being a friend NO MATTER WHAT. If you have a solid friendship foundation then you have room for stable growth into a closer relationship that will last. I've been married 3x (3rd time IS a charm). Through all that, I always wanted a friendship foundation...I knew that was what is required to be stable...however, sadly only the last one (that i'm in now) has this. Now, again, speaking from experience. this is the best of all of them. The best friend, Lover, wife, confidaunt, and of course, best mother of all 3. We were best friends first, and knew that with this foundatino would work.

She has, of course, ex boyfirneds AND girlfriends (Yes -she's Bi) so I have 2x the ammt of caution. I know she's loyal and no worries, but jealousy is stil present, and something I have to deal with, esp with one girlfriend in particular...Melissa... she IS hot, wife has great taste, but is also possessive. so i know what your going through, agree with cupcake COUNTER STRIKE ALL THE WAY! lol
Back to top Go down
RaNdoM
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
RaNdoM

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:17 pm

krystal1!!!!! lucky bastard!!!!! lollll jk!! haha
Back to top Go down
Blind_mice
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Blind_mice

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:29 pm

yes this is an old topic but also id like to update =]

Krystal i had an ex that was bi. she cheated on me with 2 of my bestfriends...1 was a guy 1 was a girl. different times ofc. but still it sucked and ill never do that shit again.

But anyway...last friday in the morning at school she broke up with me. the whole day i said im fucking done. last period of the say i have class across from her and she came up and gave me a long hug. i get on AIM and we talked and she asked me to come over, i said ok.
(not going into detail) but now we are going back out all in 1 day.

Now tonight was just fucking amazing =D Im so glad i met her. she is awsome as fuck. Loves rock HATES rap. =D ha.

oh and im giving up smoking weed cause she used to but quit and everytime she kisses me she can taste it =[ and she can smell it on me. So tomorrow will be my last time smoking weed. After that everyone should smoke for me =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guys.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys..........   Guys.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys..........
Page 1 of 1