Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.em

i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) Empty
PostSubject: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:51 pm

yup yup. I haven't been on in ages, but things ahve been busy around here and all that. my computer got hacked by one of my friends (I bet him he couldn't do it), and he jacked shit up beyond all possible belief. so, I finally got my computer sorted out, but right now I'm visiting my family in California, so I won't be back on until July. sorry for being gone so long.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 am

why the hell would you make a bet like that...if you're going to do that, do it to one of your other friends...
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:53 am

cause i'm an idiot evidently.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 pm

rofl. Good job dude.

Also, you fucked up the page width with your title, jurk!
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 pm

what? it seemed odd that you can have a title 255 characters long. blame someone else.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:59 pm

nah, we're going to blame you still Very Happy

welcome back dude
Back to top Go down
.em

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:33 pm

thanks babe. :3

well, i'll start playing again once I get back home on the 30th. until then, vent and the forum are my only way to stay connected. D:
Back to top Go down
KyonCoraeL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 am

welcome back! yay

/me dances
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:13 am

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)   i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?) Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm back (wtf is with the length of the title having to be more than 10 characters, but it can be up to 255? that's pretty messed up. i mean seriously. when are we ever going to need a title that's 255 characters long?)
Page 1 of 1