Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pretty amazing weekend =]

Go down 
+7
Vondom
5p4rX
Cupcake
Matt
Deadpool
Quiksilver
AmazingHyzer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

pretty amazing weekend =] Empty
PostSubject: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 pm

had a pretty solid weekend. friday i played a shitload of disc golf. saturday involved more disc golf and chillin at my place before we hit up a solid party. had 5 shots of vanilla vodka in 5 minutes and followed that with about 6-8 beers =] i was talkin to this one girl who used to be my sis's best friend. made out with her. twice. ass grabbin as well Wink made out with another chick who wasnt good lookin much but she was really nice. got a hicky or however u spell it. passed out on a girls bed and she slept like right next to me. vondom was there and he saw the whole thing. woke up and felt like shit and vondom had put a hitler stash on me lmfao. played some beer pong. made one shot the entire game lol i was pretty wasted by then. sunday we chilled for a few hours, vaughn and our friend aaron went to play disc golf. i stayed home and took a nap till 3. softball at sunset was a lot of fun. all in all it was a great weeekend =]]]]]]]]]]]]
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 pm

haha...did vaughn do any amazing shit like last time?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 am

Sounds pretty chill. I get into some crazy shit myself.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:01 am

i like how you back up the story of passin out next to a girl with a eye witness.....dont worry hyzer i do believe that guys CAN sleep in teh same bed as girls Wink. maybe next time you might get to second base Razz
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:24 am

That's not nice to say Matt. I am sure he has made it to second base before. After all, basically all my sisters have made it to second base by feeling up each other's chests... Don't ask, I don't know how to explain that one. All I know is that if you have big boobs, they like to touch OR you end up with your face shoved in the middle of them. LOL
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 am

??? pointless and random, the topic of this is Hyzer's weekend cupcake, what do your bi curious big titted sorority sisters have to do with anything??

Sounds like a pretty productive weekend hyza! the hitlerstache obvioucsly is not a good look for u since all the heavy petting and making out came b4 that heh gotta question tho, what are the 'bases'? like what's 1st base? kissing? never did get that
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 am

LOL. Someone said something about him reaching 2nd base so I thought I would throw that in..hahaha
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:48 am

i have no idea what designates each "base" i was just given him a hard time... at least you are man enough to admit the second girl was seen through your beer goggles hyzer
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:02 pm

rolf u guys are funny shit. nah the first girl left to go to a bonfire. i was basically clinging to her sayin dont goooooo rofl. the second girl had a tongue ring. didnt like it at all. nah vaughn didnt do anything crazy. i sure as hell did though. im not gunna lie there was some tit n ass grabbin Wink.
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 pm

oh and i kissed another chick on the cheek and held her hand for like 10 solid minutes. thats when i was just chillin (still wasted) but talking to her about colllege and shit.
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:55 pm

atta boy hyza way to put the moves on em! nothin says i want you like a good college conversation hehe jk
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 pm

rofl shes a pretty cute girl. Wink
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:04 pm

god hyzer change your name to WOMANIZER holding hands? arnt you a little young for that kind of lude behavior?
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:07 pm

dude matt stfu. i was just chilling gettin to know her better. nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 pm

whoa man......calm down....take a joke?
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:13 pm

yeah. srry man im just a lil pissed off right now bout some shit going on. no worries though
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Mhm andrew atleast i really know what happend and u made out with angel 3 times not twice ....... i witnessed nothing cept the making out and randomly stroking somones arm .... and the holding hands was legit cause she was very cute and he didnt lie about only gettin one cup in beer ping because i was basicly playing solo when he made that shot cause ur terrible andrew .. beer goggles eh yeah ok that wouldnt convince me to suck face with the second one but it was fun and sorry quicksilver that i let u down this time i will get wasted fer dayz next time i promise .... o and he did indeed get some grabage and was chain and balling her " DONT GO " woulda been better if angel stayed and can be explained later on .............( I hada carry that girl to her car )
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 pm

well i only remember makin out with her twice lol regardless it was a fun night. cant wait till the trip up there in a few weeks or so =]
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Me either
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:47 pm

haha...yo andrew, whatever vondom does...have video cameras recording it...if it's as epic as your last story...
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:53 pm

rofl for sure quick. my cams got 2gb of memory so it can take pics n vids for dayz lol
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:29 pm

I dont even do anything stupid when i drink ................
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm

just dive down the stairs and puke in ur sleep lol and smash cans over ur head. thats pretty much the extent of it.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Vondom wrote:
I dont even do anything stupid when i drink ................

then you obviously havnt had enough to drink in one night
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 pm

most of the time he doesnt drink a whole lot. mostly beer. he had one shot at the party but quite a few beers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pretty amazing weekend =]   pretty amazing weekend =] Empty

Back to top Go down

pretty amazing weekend =]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next