Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

let try harder to populate the surf map

Go down 
+5
Litsys
Quiksilver
Matt
KrystalineLord
leagumdrops
9 posters
AuthorMessage
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

let try harder to populate the surf map Empty
PostSubject: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:47 am

ill do my part but im only on late night
Back to top Go down
leagumdrops
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
leagumdrops

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:49 am

mabye we should have a members surf challenge ???
Back to top Go down
KrystalineLord
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
KrystalineLord

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

IF i knew how to surf I'd do it but i only know how to surf in rl LOL
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:38 am

ill come surf from time to time...its just that most of the time my video card jumps between 40-250 fps and wont consistently stay at 100 for some reason. but on those days where it holds 100 fps for a while ill come surf. What surf maps are on the server?
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:09 pm

i really suck at surfing...i can't get past the first jump on the surf_simpsons map one.
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:21 pm

On the surf server uh, there is a lot of maps, too many to list.
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:56 pm

The first jump on the simpsons one is the hardest in the map if u have low fps... Sad
Back to top Go down
hjk1091
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
hjk1091

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:43 pm

ll k have a heard time surfing lol i would go on if i knew how u whould have liek a thing that will teach people to surf im am willing to come and plus if i were to learn i would go on more
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:19 am

put the mod on that shows what keys are getttin pushed when you spec someone. if you get consistent 100 fps that is 99% of surfing...the rest is easy haha
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 am

Agreed I tried learning surfing for like 3 months on low fps, got a new computer and it took like 5 - 10 min to get the feel right. 1000% easier
Back to top Go down
severity.

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:38 pm

im pretty decent at surfing.. i can do tricks like wraps and stuff like that.

pm me if anyone wants to play!
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 am

surfings so much fun do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let try harder to populate the surf map   let try harder to populate the surf map Empty

Back to top Go down

let try harder to populate the surf map
Page 1 of 1